PSP Monster hunter/Monster hunter freedom

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Ford Magnus, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Ford Magnus

Ford Magnus Member

Hey guys am I the only one that plays this game? im waiting for mh2 to come out next month and i was just wondering how many (if any) of you guys play it??

HR:1

Full Gravios/Rath Soul Armour

Grayburg Javelin/ Frost Edge/ Blazing Falchion

Name: Menasor

2. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm looking forward to part 2, even though I'm bummed that they didn't make this infrastructure.

3. Ford Magnus

Ford Magnus Member

your going to have to let me know how good it is, as here in the good ol UKi wont be gettin it for at least another week or so, i never went online could never figure out how...

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If it's anything like the first one, we're in for a treat, again, the only bad thing being no infrastructure.

5. Ford Magnus

Ford Magnus Member

yeah man im so excited about it, like I said im not too bummed about infrastructure because i never could get online with it anyway. ive tried to keep away from message boards coz i want to keep the game as a surprise.. seen a couple of trailers but thats it, although i did hear off a friend that the S and U ranked armours are actually going to be completely different looking to the non S/U armours.