PS3 Savings, Hdd questions

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Easterling Capt, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    I wonder the following

Since I buy alot of games but the hdd is limited to the 80 Gb I own it will eventually dont have any more space.

1) Can one delete the game but keeping the save files on the ps3 to make more room and If I in the future want to replay a game I just install it again and the save files are there?

2) Should I buy a bigger Hdd and get it installed to not have to erase games?

I do hope option one work but I dont know but some of you in here might know.

/thx

2. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    The savedata and gamedata are seperate. So you can delete the game data and still keep your save.

3. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you are upgrading your HDD, I think you can use a portable one to backup the contents of your current PS3, then change over the HDD's and then restore your back up to your new HDD saving you the time in installing all the previous games

4. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    awesoem...thx guys :) 

5. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Also their is tons of Youtube vids as well to go and help you step by step. Just thought I would pass this along.