Prowlstreak

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by oddobot, Oct 9, 2007.

1. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:
    This dude is shady. Hate to bring it like that but he was to me at least. We were in a deal, he NEVER sent pix that I asked for, cause hey everyone wants to see what they are getting am I right? But long story short, his stuff ends up in my mailbox and it was sadly not worth trading what he wanted. So be careful with this dude. Maybe it was just a bad deal on my end, maybe not.

Deal with caution!! :thumbdown 

ODD

2. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

It's been almost two weeks and I have yet to receive my items. The deal was for cash & toys; he sent the cash via PayPal rather quickly. I still await the toys...

:stick: 

~Z

3. prowlstreak

prowlstreak Active Member

and heres the part where i defend myself because with the latest one he is right i havent had time to get to the post office because of my SATS and therefore the delay but oddobot is just being plain rediculous i tried to get pics to him they didnt work but i told him exactly what he was getting so therefore i just found a picky transformers fan

4. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

I received his package earlier this morning while I was at class. He shipped overnight priority as he said he would after his SATs. He even included an extra figure I didnt ask for. The contents of the package were wrapped to par, I'd say. Not the best job, but definately not the worst I've seen.

All in all I would say its fair to deal with Prowlstreak; he just looks to have a bad luck streak when it comes to package shipments. Which means have HIM ship FIRST. Then I'd see no problems. Oh, and he's on-point for communication. It's not like he didn't send nor answer my messages. I suppose I'd deal with him again, yeah.

~Z

5. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:

And here is the part where I come back in. Yeah you "described" what I was going to be getting. There was no way I was going to do that deal without seeing pix, regardless of what happened with the pics, you went ahead and shipped your end, after seeing what I was going to be getting in exchange for my Fort Max
    there was no sensible way that I could have done that deal. But hey it's over done with and in the past.

Good luck in your future deals........
    ODD

6. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just completed a deal with him. He shipped the item quickly and was excellent with communication. Great person to deal with.

7. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Bought a G2 devvy from him only missing left purple arm, left fist, and individual weapons and chest shield but at a great price. While he shipped a week late, he was honest, and we all have hectic schedules. Figures arrived just as described. Great condition, great value!

8. valiant_knight

valiant_knight Well-Known Member

I hate to post bad feedback and I'll be glad to recant it once I either have my item or my money back. I purchased a walmart mp starcream from this person, paid for it via paypal at the begining of this month and have yet to see it even though the person said it has already been sent. doesn't take 10 days to get from one place to another even if you use parcel post. filed a dispute with paypal.

Addium 6/5/08

Finally recieved the item, was in the shape that I was told it would be in but it was shipped 6/3 instead of the middle of may when I was originally told it was shipped. Either way I have the item, I cancelled the paypal dispute. I won't deal with this person again but atleast they kept thier end of the deal.

9. cwbest78

cwbest78 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    same negative result on my end. purchased his wii with accessories and games. he decided to exchange one of the games with a classic controller AFTER I submitted the payment. takes 2 weeks to ship out. very unresponsive. when I open the package, it is missing 1 wiimote, 1 nunchuck and most importantly, wii sports which you can't even purchase at retail.

I've given him weeks to respond and rectify the issue, but nothing. definitely don't do business with him. he is slow to ship, unresponsive, and shady to say the least.

this is the first time I've ever posted anything negative about anyone in any forum.