Prowl Theory *Major Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Jetcols, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Jetcols

Jetcols Elite Guard

News Credits:
    After watching Five Servos of Doom again. Yoketron tells Prowl that when his time comes he will understand "not to sacrifice a piece of the future to bring back the past". Now we know Prowl is going to die saving Prime, I think. So what if Prowl is as old as Ratchet (judging by Yoketron's Project Omega comment) and realises that Prime is destined to lead the Autobots.

the scene could be something like Prowl and Prime been trapped and only one can escape. Prime insists Prowl escapes because he is prowl's commanding Officer. but Prowl realises Prime is destined to lead the Autobots hence sacrifices himself so Prime can live, therefore understanding the whole not sacrificing the future stuff.

2. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Like it, nice angle dude.

3. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    maybe, though i dont think he's as old as Ratchet. i kinda think of it as this:

Ratchet, during the Flashbacks, is as old as Prowl in the present time. Prowl, suring the Flashbacks, is between the age Prime and Bumblebee/Bulkhead are now. so that puts Ratchet as old, Prowl as an oldish adult, Prime as a young adult, and the other 2 as kids, with Bulkhead being a bit older. just a guess

and i think its a little different scenario too, judging off the spoilers. i had interpretted it as Prowl jumping in the way to save Prime, but probably does this for the reason that Prime wil go off to bigger and better things-Prowl has reached the end of what he can do.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    All depends on
    the Protoforms
    . If they turn up again, it's logical that they would be considered "the future" and Prowl's sacrifice is somehow connected to them in some way.

5. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

If Prowl gets stabbed and dies, I will be a) sad he's dead and b) happy he went out so epically!

But yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Everything always has a 'learn a big lesson' moment somewhere in there.

And I think Starscream used the protoforms for the Seekers. And isn't it already confirmed Prowl dies to save Prime?

6. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Yeah when I rewatched it yesterday morning the same thing crossed my mind. A good bit of foreshadowing of Prowl (the past) sacrificing himself for Prime (the future).

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    What I'd really like to know is WHEN Prowl will bite the dust. During the series finale, or earlier?

8. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

I think Prowl will train Optimus like George Takeitron did for him.
    Optimus seemed to be impressed with PoM, maybe he'll push Prowl for training.

Then, when the time comes, they'll infiltrate Omega Supreme... but only Prime will leave (maybe as Prowl flies OS into the Sun to get ride of Starscream as well).

9. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Oh noes! STAARRRSSCRREEEAAMM!!

10. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Another thought: Sari is a Protoform. Protoforms were stolen from George Takeitron. They're the future according to him. He said Prowl would known not to trade the past for the future.

Sari is the future. The future Prowl will die for.
    Maybe even the next Magnus... :p 

11. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I hope he goes out with honor and awesomeness.

12. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    I wonder if in all the episodes after five servos will we see prowl in samurai mode as he did seem keen to keep it at the end of five servos, maybe he might just whip it out when needed in a fight, i think if hes got it on alot more it will help sell the toy and im guessing thats why they made the samurai toy in the first place and not just because of its previous 1 apperance in fistfull (one apperance might not of been enough to convince hasbro to make samurai prowl but when they found out that he will be using it for like 5 episodes they then reconsidered)
    Hmmmmmm just guessing