Prowl is pretty much in TF2

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jimbojones, Dec 5, 2008.

1. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I wouldn't take that as a literal "3 times as many." Seems like hyperbole and just getting across the general idea that there will be *more.* I would dare say that we've pretty much heard of everyone so far.

4 returning Autobots
    4 returning Decepticons
    Soundwave
    Ravage
    7 Constructicons
    Alice
    Jetfire
    Twins
    Sideswipe
    Arcee
    The Fallen?

That's 24 robots right there which is significantly more than first film.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I doubt they literally mean "three times as many". Like llamatron said, they were more than likely just trying to get across the point that there will be a decent amount more bots in the sequel than in the first movie. Also, we probably have heard of almost everyone so far, with maybe one or two exceptions at the most.

3. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    Did I ever indicate I was saying 39 exactly?

In any case, if the total based on ^^ post is accurate so far, I can safely guess that we can probably expect maybe 8-10 more we haven't heard of yet. Plus, who knows whether Di Bonaventura's estimate is on the high or the low side?

4. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I honestly think this is gonna be a guessing game till it comes out in theators or at least when the toys come out names that is for bot modes will see as we are now but I mean no names for them until the toys and movie come out.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    True, you never did say exactly 39, but honestly, you're still putting too much faith in the "three times as many" comment. While I don't think we know all the bots that'll be in the movie, I can't see there being 8-10 more of them that we haven't heard anything about. Now if we were talking about the toy line, then yeah I'd say there is a whole lot more we have no idea about, as it'll definitely have bots in it that aren't actually in the movies.

6. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

It would be nice if people would not title their threads as authoritative statements of fact rather than the uninformed speculation that they are. (For instance, this thread should be titled "I think Prowl is in TF2" or something like that.)

That way I could skip these threads and move on to others that contain actual information.

7. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike MP & TF Collector

Ebay:
    Hey has everyone forgot that even if we don't know who all is in the 2nd movie even
    if Bay don't want that Hasbro will as they will release the figures about a month from
    the movie release.Also when has Hasbro not ever told us atleast some of the figures
    released a month or two before they do release them.So I say in maybe 5 months or
    so we should have news and pics of the 1st n 2nd wave figures by mid may just in
    time for them to release the figures.

8. Wolfbrother

Wolfbrother Asha'man

THIS.

9. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

Of all the cars they could use, why use a Chevy Malibu? Use an Impala for crying out loud! But my first choice for Prowl would be a Crown Vic.

Anyway, I really want a big fight between Barricade and Prowl.