2D Artwork: Prowl-Carbon E7

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Autobotknight08, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Autobotknight08

Autobotknight08 Well-Known Member

Although he isn't my favorite I do think he is awesome when done well. Insperations for picking him was his role in Megatron Origins and how awesome he was in animated. Got a soft spot for ninjas.
    I wanted Prowl to be very different than Barricade but I did not want to just pick a random car and throw some police stuff on it. So I did some research and found Cabon Motors who is a company that made a interceptor that is just for police use. This thing has been made for Police officers in mind from the ground up. Which is perfect.
    I think it would be cool to have him come in and start running NEST. Which Ironhide and Lennox are unhappy with. He is a pain and goes by the book. Everyone puts up with it though cause he is the best at hunting down and capturing Decepticons. I can even picture him giving the twins a lecture for screwing something up.
    He started off with a weapon system like BumbleBee's but has upgraded to be specialized for his job. I am thinking his arm cannon is double barrel instead of single that alternate for rapid fire, nothing to powerful. He has a boost system that gives him higher jumps and faster speed. Plus his brain that helps him find weaknesses in the bot and flaws in their fighting style.
    So yeah I hope you guys like it.

Attached Files:

2. Fridge Hacker

Fridge Hacker Active Member

looks very good, very cool ;D nice choice for the car mode. i can already imagine seeing him in the next movie :)  KIU
    btw which program have u used? photoshop?

3. mogel94

mogel94 Well-Known Member

holy crap!!! a prowl in this contest that turns into a police car!!!

4. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

It sorta looks like a mix between barricade and sideswipe. Nice job.

5. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    reminds me a little too much of Barricade but its still a great job

6. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

yeah it does, but allot of the chest kinda looks sideswipe-e (ROTF that is)

7. Autobotknight08

Autobotknight08 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments everyone. I know it still looks like Barricade but I blame it on the colors stupid cop cars being the same color. :D 
    The design is baised entirely off of his G1. And a little off Movie BumbleBee.
    The only reason I made his "wings" from the roof and not his doors was for the purpose of making him different from Barricade. He also transformers with the trunk being his chest which is why he might remind you of Sideswipe. I did that so I could work in those lights from the front into the knee Armor. Glad I tried this out, it was a lot of fun. I have never drawn an exsisting movie-verse bot let alone designed one. Oh and I used Photoshop Elements it came with my mouse pad.