Protoform Bots hypothosis

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tonks00, May 3, 2009.

1. tonks00

tonks00 spec ed

I just got to thinking, if you remember from the first trailer, there were a few bots landing in Egypt, (this is a huge IF) but what if they were proptoforms of the brothers of the Fallen, like maybe some of the original 13......Long shot I know, but.....

2. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

As far as the Defiance prequel is concerned, the decepticons featured in Egypt are not members of the original 13 (If that is even what the Fallen and his brothers are considered in the movieverse).

They would be fighting with the humans and autobots to defeat the Fallen.

The Fallen betrayed his brothers and killed them to keep the All spark for himself. They sealed him in his tomb. I doubt they would be helping him.

3. tonks00

tonks00 spec ed

Thanks, would makje it difficult for them on a count of them being dead I guess lol. I really need to get the comics lol.

4. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    the protoforms crashing in the desert are shown several times in the new trailer, they are identical to each other and have heads that are very similar to blackout's, with bodies more similar to protoform prime. there is one grabbing the camera, and two fighting next to each other in the desert and getting blown up, one has a large mini-gun which he drops when shot in the face. they are clearly on the decepticons' side, they are shooting hte humans, and walking through the ruins together with scrapper and starscream.

5. Soundwaave

Soundwaave Banned

If they were, Good bye Autobots!