Heavy/Scratch: Protectobots *First Aid*

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by thyvipera, Apr 2, 2009.

1. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

Defensor's a recent commission I'm finishing up.

And Defensor was inspired by MoeSizzlac and Frenzy Rumble

First Aid

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Interesting seeing him with a beer gut :lol  it works for the most part, but I think the shins are too under-detailed since you fixed the arms and head. maybe some styrene bits and some panel lines?

3. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hi haters

I'm not sure how I feel about this one - he definitely needs SOMETHING on the back end of the van to break up all that white - I know the original First Aid didn't have one, but a big red cross or an EMT design or SOMETHING really needs to go up there.

4. _Flashback_

_Flashback_ Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I was thinking the same thing. I'm not sure Animated style works too well with Classics parts. Definately try adding some detail to the legs.

I was considering using this figure as a base for a Classics Trailbreaker but now Im not sure.

5. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Dan, you need to get some decals going for yourself (or order custom sets from me) I have on file all the Defensor graphics, and can easily change them up a bit to fit different figures (like this one)

Besides that, I like this little guy. Something I also plan to change on my newer versions was the choice for First Aid, I am going with TFU Ratchet on a WIP version.

I do agree w/ the others, the TFA is too streamline looking and doesn't mesh well w/ the other bots, but he's got such a great alt mode.

6. chansformers

chansformers butcher of the bots

News Credits:
    looks good!!if i could add to it,have you thought about maybe making his twin cannons that mount to his rear end in vehicle mode?that or more "blue"windows could help break up some of the white a bit. i also love the head on him!!!

7. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

lol, i agree, something i def. try and fix and the next one, if for some reason i use ratchet again.

i agree, lots of white. like FR said, i def. need some decals lol

his animated style def. sticks out. trailbreaker would be cool, and with a lot of modding, i think he could turn out awesome

i'll def. order some sets from you, looking 4ward to seeing some WIP shots

i'll def. look into that, as a bonus for the buyer. i used the twin cannons from Primus on my Menasor, and i think those cannons are perfect for gestalt G1 weapons. I'll see what i can do.