Proof that it was only one constructicon!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by optimusdestruction, Feb 1, 2009.

1. optimusdestruction

optimusdestruction THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

News Credits:
    The picture says it all. You can clearly see the right arm being the shovel end of the whole crane with the rest of the steam shovel mounted on his right shoulder. Ladie's and gentleman, devastator is going to be much much larger than this!!!

[​IMG]

2. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Yes..alot of people have already pointed this out in multiple threads now..unfortunately, also alot of people are still going to say it's Devastator because they aren't paying attention or are too lazy to read previous posts.

The same way people are saying pretty much any new shown bot IS THE FALLEN OMG, or that Starscream is the one pinning Sam down in the teaser (which is, of course, Megatron).

3. Moonhawk

Moonhawk Well-Known Member

That and the fact that this bot matches perfectly the toy of what we know is only one of the constructicons.

see this thread

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/217295-rotf-trailer-youtube-30.html

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Yep, that bot is only one out of seven bots that will combine to form Devs. On a side note, at least now they have the cars driving on the correct side of the road.

5. Putrecon

Putrecon Banned

I thought we all agreed the above picture is of and only of the steam shovel bot and not of a potential Devastator?

I thought the discussion was as to whether the bot fighting the helicopters was the combined Devastator character???

:locked2: 

6. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Watch the stills from the trailer on the TFW2005 main site! You can see it's the same one-wheeled bot as this one! (although it looks smaller..but I think it's because the soldiers in the front are on another piece of highway.)