Promasil or QuickMass?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poho, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    I've been trying to gain muscle weight/do some minor body building for the last six months. The first four months I spent just getting back into workout shape and toning up, but the last two months I have been doing intense progressive weight training.
    I totally altered my diet to make it much healthier and to help promote muscle growth and burn fat, and I've been eating between 2500 and 3000 calories per day, and consuming between 100 and 150 grams of protein per day. To help build muscle I have been having a scoop of Promasil every day, and it is definitely effective, but I've been hovering around 165 pounds for the last three weeks (before adjusting my diet and taking Promasil I weighed just under 160).
    So my question: my Promasil is about to run out, and while I've been pretty pleased with the results, I've heard that QuickMass is much more effective for muscle/weight gain. Does anyone have any input on which I should be using?

Thanks, bros and gals.

2. Sixshot

Sixshot Jeff Goldbluman Group

News Credits:
    I use optimum nutrition whey gold standard, along with creatine and glutamine.