Customs: Project "Tiger Meet"

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by SureShot90, Oct 15, 2007.

1. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    Now I think it's time again to make some customs, but I never really got around an idea what or who to use for it.
    But after some days of consideration I finally decided it, and now that BB 08 is available in Denmark I thought now's the time.

The reason for the thread is to get ideas from som great kitbasher & customizer minds, to help me with a project I haven't seen similar in the TransFormers line... the closest to if you might argue be G.I Joe.
    I did have in mind to make the project with my Alt. Ricochet, but I found some other "victims".

My concept/project is "Tiger Meet". I'm sure some of you know it and I'm basing it of the NATO Air Tiger Meets ( http://www.natotigers.org/ ). I want to make a "Team Tigers", and as BB 08 has the perfect blend of yellowish/orange colour I thought I would be obvious to make BB08 a in Tiger colours. Also in mind is Dreadwing since he's already an aircraft he'd fit perfectly to the theme too... However there must be 3 members in the team, and I just don't know what other Deluxe bot that would be fitting... BB 76 ? dunno !.

I'll be hunting for BB08 and Dreadwing tomorrow + get some red,black,white,grey and blue paint, plus I have to make lots of digibashes to find the look in want on them... should it only be tiger stripes or also with teeth, faces etc.

Feel free to throw in your digibash cuz i'd greatly appreciate it.

NB. If some one are unsure of what Tiger Meet is, then it's this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TTT

TTT OutOfCommissionToys.com

News Credits:
    WOW that 2nd pic is the cats meow. (pun ....intended)

3. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    Yea :D 

Well typical TRU had oviously a major clean up so all those Barricades, Wreckages, BB 76, Jazz, Brawl are gone.. they only had Swindles and Bonecrushers left now in bucket loads:stick: 
    I asked where the others were, and clerk said they were going back due to a the new Swindle & Bonecrusher wave release.... oh nice I said so now you have to IMPORT from abroad the get the figures.... he looked at me with a cringed face and said it was something the distributor has decided....
    Great so all the extra Barraicades and BB 76 are gone... some I was planning to use after all.... FFS - STUPID TRU...

And if as that wasn't bad enough they hadn't any CC BB 08 , Arcee's or Dreadwings....looks like I gotta go ebay shopping AGAIN !.