Heavy/Scratch: Project Scout Combiner

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by CryoPrime, Oct 7, 2008.

1. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

So this is an idea for our first custom, Seaspray4TF3, Tahuprime, and I are working on making a combiner team out of mainly scout class guys. A deluxe class might be ok for the torso if we decide not to use the Storm Surge we have now(he also looks good as a foot). We have the Warpath as a lower leg. We need ideas for the crotch area and upper legs, and for his two arms and a head. We were looking to make the head out of a Mini-con, and we've already looked at Armada Sideway's guys and those could be a possibilty. So yeah I\ideas and suggestions are needed.

Attached Files:

2. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

I think the clocker and ransack molds would work for arms. If they attach to the torso piece via their robot modes' chests (if that makes sense). Maybe flip Ransack's rear wheel halves up to make the arms even lengths (I don't have them on hand to check).

3. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

Ok, cool, any ideas from anyone about the other leg, the crotch guy lol, and the head???

4. autobotmaximus

autobotmaximus toasty goodness

crotch guy = wheelie :dunce 

5. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  6. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    Well, if you want to make it all of movie scouts I'd recommend:

Armorhide (lower torso)
    Strongarm (other foot)
    Hardtop (arm)
    Elita- One (other arm)
    Air Raid (head?)
    I would actually suggest that you make a separate head and leave it at a 7 figure combiner rather than trying to make a whole scout into a head. As it is it's likely to be top heavy. Under that guidance I'd ditch E-O and make Air Raid the arm. Alternatively, you could also sub in Clocker as an arm. He probably wouldn't make a good leg though.

7. chlokai

chlokai Well-Known Member

i would suggest arcee and ransack for the arms, armourhide for the crotch and either swindle or air raid for the other leg.

the thing about using armorhide for the crotch is that the cab could be the crotch and the arms could be the upper legs.

there is a gallery of a combiner made completely of scout energon terrorcons so have a look at it and c if you can get any ideas of how to combine them.

8. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

Yeah, I saw that energon thing, but that wouldn't work well for these guys. Because they don't have all the Energon plugs... cuz they're from Cybertron. lol

9. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    that's the job of the customizer bud.

10. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

Yeah, but we'rre trying to not spend a lot of money. We hopefully don'e need to buy two sets of toys to buold this. I'm trying to figure something out with their Cyber-key plugs, "warpaths" is right at the top when he's in "leg mode" so that's what I'm trying to go with.

11. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    You don't need to buy extra figures if you don't rip them apart to make this. Build the extra pieces you need to connect them.