Project Damocles [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Quirriff, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Quirriff

Quirriff Well-Known Member

It seems the Orbital Kill Satellites that Colonel Bishop set up prior to him being discharged and becoming Silas of MECH, are going to be used by Megatron in "The Human Factor".

So this might mean that the Decepticons and Mech work together to get Damocles up and running.

2. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Interesting. Megatron wielding killer satellites would certainly be a negative situation for the Autobots :lol 

3. ChromeBlade

ChromeBlade Well-Known Member

The instant I heard that Silas and Megatron were doing a team-up, I immediately thought of this. Of course Megatron would want to make use of such a thing as orbiting satellites that can zero in on any target on the planet lasers. It's an ideal weapon for him to take advantage of. And to build it using Cybertroian tech?

That's just damn scary...:jawdropper: 

For those of you who are curious to what Damocles refers to, here's the story. Damocles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    That hadn't even occurred to me, but that'd be pretty cool if they did

5. Quirriff

Quirriff Well-Known Member

If you look at the preview for the next episode there are plenty of clues pointing out that that's what Megatron and Silas are up to in the next episode.

"A threat to anyone, anywhere on this planet" is what Megatron says
    You actually see the Kill-Sat while he's saying that in the preview, then you see a beam coming down.

Makes you wonder, how much of it is actually completed before the alliance?