Professor Layton and the Curious Village on DS

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by NotFastEnuff, Dec 21, 2008.

1. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    Hi everybody. I'm curious if anyone has played this. It, for some reason, has me wanting it. (Don't ask, I don't know why...) I've checked online reviews, and it seems to have gotten pretty good ones. It's just my game budget doesn't exist right now, so anything I get better be good and entertain me for a while. Thanks guys.

2. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

i tried the demo and really want to get it...but i havent found the time to play my DS of late...so i'll get it when i really start playing my DS again.

3. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

I played it, was definitely fun. There were one or two puzzles that I had to cheat on, mostly because the wording got me all crazy. And a couple of puzzles that were just annoying (I hate slide puzzles and anything related to them). It's got great presentation though, and a cool story, even if you can see the twist coming a mile away. Plus the weekly puzzles were nice to get (not sure if they still do them, I loaned my copy of the game to my mother so haven't been keeping up). I'd recommend it if you like brain teasers and point and click style games.

4. night-skyward

night-skyward Collects animated, mainly

Definitely worth getting :) 

It has some incredible animated cutscenes, a good story and stupidly addictive puzzles, and you'll kick yourself half the time when you find/figure out some of the answers.

5. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    Love the british accent in the game, and yes some of the puzzles are challenging, and it's kinda tedious that everyone you meet will have a puzzle for you, but hey at least it is optional for you to come back for it later.

6. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    Thanks a ton to all that replied. This might just be my last gift I ask for this year!