Customs: Professional Repaint

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Tigertrack, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

I need somebody to take a G1 Sideswipe, and professionally repaint him to look something like this. http://www.microracers24.com/media/30473lambo_blue.JPG
    A blue Lamborghini Countach with gold accents. I picture him having gold feet, gun, and missile launcher in robot mode. And wheels painted gold for car mode.

I'd do it my self but my painting skills are very minimal. I still use the old rattle-cans and I tend to paint thick.

The head should also be modified and/or remade/repainted to look different from all the other characters using the same molds.

Looking for somebody with excellent airbrushing skills to get a smooth and silky finish. Gloss coat, weathering in robot mode, etc. His tail-lights and bumper lights should be neatly detailed as well. No cheap sticker job.
    Thank you!

2. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

By the way, if anybodies done a repaint of G1 Sideswipe, feel free to post their image here. Thank's again for looking!

3. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    sooo...have you checked out the artists section to see who's style you like the most?