Problems...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by shocky the spy, Dec 1, 2009.

1. shocky the spy

shocky the spy Zaku Pilot

Iv'e got a couple of problems with a couple of figures does anyone else have these probs.? 1: rotf knockout, I was transforming his shoulder joint the other day, not applying any execsive pressure and the joint broke. 2: rotf ejector, i haven't been handling him with any sort of force and his silver paint is just coming off also his ball jointed arms are very loose and have stress marks on them, and he won't stand up, can anyone help?

2. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

Joints are hard to fix. Do you have a pic? That might help. As far as the paint on Ejector, I think that is a common problem. I ended up pretending it was a beat up toaster.

3. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    pics of knockouts problem area would help! :) 

4. squawkbox74

squawkbox74 Mawile enthusiast

My Ejector has the same problems. The thing about the paint is, all the parts of ejector rubbing together are making it come off. When I got him, I thought he may have been better without the paint.

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I slapped a good spray of clear coat on my Ejector while in toaster mode and he's been fine. The shoulder balls have a tendency to pop out when going over the corner of the chest panels during transforming. You can ease that strain a little by filing or sanding down the corners a slightly. Loose ball joints can usually be fixed with the nail polish trick.
    As for standing up, just fiddle with the arrangement of his leg joints as he can be tricky to balance right since his false 'heels' are slightly higher than his feet.