Problems with Shockwave the Minicon?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LadyStarscream, Jan 3, 2007.

1. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

Anyone have trouble with this repaint? I picked up a couple minicon packs at Target last week since they were the only thing I could find onsale and I still needed them to complete Cybertron. So, I open Shockwave and try to transform him, barely touch him and his arm breaks off at the joint so I can't even reattach it. Anyone else have this problem? Is it a weak mold or did I just get a dud?

2. Bendimus Prime

Bendimus Prime Rolls for initiative TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It actually snapped off? Wow, sorry to hear that. Mine was a little tight when I got him, but nothing like that. I'd see if there is another set you could exchange it for.

3. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

Yeah, it broke very easily. I was pissed because I think he is one of the cooler minicons. I thought about exchanging it but I didnt see anymore there, I didnt even get that great of a deal, the sale price was 3.50 or something for the 2 pack. I'll keep looking, as I'd like to replace him. I'd return him outright, but I actually picked up the three 2-packs that make up the 2 teams of three, if that makes sense.

4. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    On my original version of this mold, one of his claw bits constantly pops off. I dont seem to have the same problem with the white Universe repaint. And I've never had a problem like yours :\

5. Octane

Octane Soul Crusher

If he is the black SR-71 type, I have an extra. I am asking $6 + S&H for the repainted Air Military team. LMK