Problems with Prime FE/RID figures?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by oswaldCobblepot, Apr 2, 2012.

1. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You might not be collapsing the feet enough - at least that was my problem with the shins not locking in alt mode.

2. Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Wow... I didn't know there were so many problems with these... I guess I'm extremely fortunate then. All of my Prime (RID & FE) figures are solid.

3. HatRabies

HatRabies Banned

Picked up mainline Optimus, and Cliffjumper, as well as Ratchet. Ratchet is alright for the most part, the paint on one of his roof panels doesn't match the rest of the red, but I don't usually chalk up paint issues to much. Cliffjumper has some loose hips though. Some Future cleared that right up.

Optimus was problem free. Not a bad track record so far. 10+ figures and only two very minor issues. The paint issue on Ratchet is primarily me being nitpicky.

4. Needler56

Needler56 Well-Known Member

wow, i thought that the paint was bad, but this is some serious QA issues. my fe starscream's right leg will kind of just come off like the socket's too big or the peg's too small. it could have at least been the right arm like in the zombie skyquake ep

5. Eurobeatking

Eurobeatking Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nope,tried that,didnt work.Its only the left leg,but it doesnt lock on.Pushing it down locks it then it pops right off again and just kinda sits there,making a bit of a gap between the leg and shin.Again kinda of annoying:( .

6. Anthony Adams

Anthony Adams Well-Known Member

Well, i've not had any major QC issues with any of my TF figs (Prime or otherwise), my FE Bulkhead is spot on, except the left side of his hood in alt-mode doesn't sit tight agianst his left leg, there's about a mm of space, but i can easily live with that.

I've got FE arcee on order from toyzandgamez.co.uk, through amazon, i'll be sure to check it over when i get it, though i'm already planning to heavily mod her and give her show accurate (RID accurate) arms and 'wings', i'll probably have to do that through shapeways, since i don't have a 3d printer of my own.