Problems transforming Masterpiece Grimlock

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Viper08, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Viper08

Viper08 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi guys, i just need some help with Hasbro's Grimlock's legs. I can transform him from T-rex to robot no problem, but for my life i can't get the legs to form his tail (i've watched a bunch of videos and still can't get it) in dino mode. my problem is with the 2 pieces that form the top of his tail on the bottom of the tail, his humm.....crotch gets in the way of thsi two pieces of plastic and i can't p0ut them together. I've been trying for a couple of hours now and i can't figure why the crotch piece would be in the way of those tabs.
    I've moved the red hip pieces so they are not horizontal anymore but the front crotch piece prevents the top of the underside of his tail from getting together
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks for the help guys.

2. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Did you pull the head down through the torso? (I'm working from memory here from the Takara version)

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    If you're saying what I think you're saying, spin 'em around the other way.

4. Viper08

Viper08 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I finally found out what i was doing wrong, i just didn't bend the knees far enough to actually clear his crotch; it's not very clear in the instructions and i just didn't wanna use too much force, but i figured it out, thanks guys for taking time to answer me.