problem with TF Source

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by dark69, Oct 19, 2008.

1. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i was just wondering if anyone's had a problem with TF Source?
    i ordered from them or i'm trying to but its been 3 days and they still have not charged me for it :(  i want them to take there money so i can get my toy! lol

2. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    They could have charged you and it just hasn't shown up on your credit card yet.

Also if it is a pre-order I think they are not charging on those until the item is in stock.

TFSource is great, so your going to need to tell us a bit more about the transaction so that we can get to the bottom of it.

3. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    I'm going to assume he is talking about the same thing that is happening to my order. I preordered City Commander armor set last week. I chose pay now on the preorder, but it says that it I haven't been charged yet. Also on their main page it says it's now in stock, but when I go to my account it is still listed as a preorder.

I figure that they wont charge on preorders till they ship it and it will remain as a preorder status till its shipped as well.

4. dark69

News Credits:
    Ebay:

when i preordered my 2 City Guardian's they got there money the same day this time i ordered the City Commander and on there site they say "not charged" when i look at the order
    i'm not saying there bad or anything i just don't want them to sell out before i get City Commander lol

5. dark69

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    LOL yup you are rite! and you beat me to my post

6. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I'm trying to order, but the paypal option does not work. I keep getting a "list of errors", but the list is blank. So much for the front page saying it is implemented.

7. mecha

mecha Banned

i would imagine you are going to be awaiting a while till they get that huge mountain of stuff that was pre-ordered by 100's of folks is mailed out....their site says they are in the middle of getting it sent....