Problem with Generations Scourge...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sideways77, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    Most recently, I picked up a Generations Scourge. But there's one issue I have with him. Behind the Con symbol, there's the arm connection. But the right side of his chest is pushed out, not allowing his arm to go down for transformation.

Does anyone else have this problem, and how do I fix it?

2. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hmmmmm. I never had this problem (or if I did, I never noticed it). Have you consulted youtube to fine a video review?

3. MoonStreakr

MoonStreakr Heroic Decepticon

News Credits:
    not sure what u r talking about but i cracked mine's beard by pushing it down against his chest too hard

4. zoso1900

zoso1900 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    mine has a problem were he can only hold his gun if you turn his hand upside down.

5. Kiddcade

Kiddcade Signal Lancer

This is all very strange. I have bought this figure 4 times now and the worst problem I had is one of them didn't have a rear landing gear. Or it did and it fell off the swivel joint.

6. jametron

jametron Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE! Taste Kittens…

News Credits:
    Not sure I understand OPs problem, but my Scourge has NO issues

7. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Me either on both counts. I have many, many copies of this mold and haven't *knocks on wood* had any issues described in the OPs first post or others mentioned in the thread. Perhaps a pic of the problem would help.

8. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    i op is talking about the very limited shoulder problem when you put his arm in the proper place its just the way he is stilla bloody nice toy

9. unchained5150

unchained5150 Time to Disappear.

I think I understand the OP's problem. In the main body of Scourge, there are two channels that the arm joint slides up and down in for transformation. It's kind of an awkward connection, though as the chest plate moves along with both arms. If you don't get both arms to move at the same time everything sticks.

I've had the same problem a few times with the first Scourge I bought. I've found that pushing the actual arm joint instead of the shoulders when transforming, makes everything move a bit easier. Just be sure not to push too hard as I've gotten stress marks in the left channel by his waist. It's funny because the chest plate on all of my three Scourge's doesn't completely slide all the way down easily. It gets within like 2-3 millimeters and then stops so, I have to halfway force it the last bit.

10. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    My Scourge (fortunately) has no QC issues. Sorry to hear that yours does. I would suggest exchanging it and getting another Scourge, if there is one.

11. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    Mines problem is that it fell against WfC Prime and it now has a red scrape on its leg...