Problem with a seller on ebay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by PorkChopKB, Oct 27, 2008.

1. PorkChopKB

PorkChopKB Bay Harbor Butcher

News Credits:
    hey.. I purchased this item from this seller...
    TRANSFORMERS G1 SNARL 100% W/ BOX SUPER NICE - eBay (item 310092122493 end time Oct-21-08 13:50:24 PDT)

I asked him to send me a picture of the box close up with nothing in the way of it so I can make sure it isn't a ko box. the guy got all shitty with me over asking for a fuckin picture. he said he would send it and didn't. I asked him again and he said he would.. but why didn't I ask before I bought it. I said I had no problem with the purchase.. I just wanted to see the box closer. he got shitty with me about again. He asked me if I was going to honor my offer to him or not. I sent him a money order and he already cashed it.. so wtf is he asking me if I am going to honor it. asswipe.

2. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    dont worry, its not a KO box.

3. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Yeah, doesn't appear to be a KO.

It would have been best to ask for additional pics prior to buying the item. Depending on how you asked, he may have felt you were trying to back out of the deal and eventually ask for your money back.

4. PorkChopKB

PorkChopKB Bay Harbor Butcher

News Credits:
    it didn't look like it to me.. I asked here prior and a couple of people said to make sure it wasn't a ko box after I bought it. I just know that if there is a semi-colon after the word ages. I asked him nicely if I could see a pic of the box without the figure in front of it. He said "sure.. I will take some when I get home and send them to you" he never did.. then got pissy with me when I asked him again.. like I was bothering him. he should of never said he would take some and send them to me if he wasn't going to.. butthole!