Problem and solution to the Scythe armor and SG Rodimus problem

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by ew1983, Sep 15, 2010.

1. ew1983

ew1983 Well-Known Member

Problem and solution meaning i am hearing a lot of people who want the Shadow Scythe armor. It is unlikely that fansproject will produce any more this means the price will increase. Many individuals may not want to pay that price but there are no other options. I suggest someone who has the skill simply buy some of the Challenge at Cybertron Rodimus paint them to match the armor set and make some cash which would allow that person to then spend acquired cash the armor set. Right now Big Bad has the set for $58. Considering the math selling 5 at $100 would net the individual nearly $200 at minimum. Depending on the quality one could expect to get $150 or more. This suggestion would require some start up cash of course. Below is my original post:

I am likely in a similar situations as some others who have commented on this item. Yes I was lucky enough to preorder a Shadow Scythe armor but of course have no Shattered Glass Rodimus or Wildrider. (I do think $300 to $400 + is too much for a black rodimus)The options seem to be to paint a Rodimus black my self or hope for some short of knockoff. At this point I see no knockoffs and I have no artistic ability, time, or patients which would be required to paint one. I would love to find someone to paint one or better yet seems like a good idea for some one to make some cash I would happily pay $100 or $150 for a decent painted Rodimus (hint I think theres a market) someone could use the Challenge at Cybertron Rodimus which looks cheep any way. This is my obvious attempt to encourage someone to collect several Rodimus figures and paint them good enough to be covered up by the Shadow Scythe armor. Any takers ??

Attached Files:

2. morgan1194

morgan1194 kitbasher

i would do it, but im not that good :\
    still a newb

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    This is more of a discussion that belongs in Creative GD, so here we are!

4. ew1983

ew1983 Well-Known Member

It wouldn't require that much the Amir will cover the face and chest which has flames just need a black care for vehicle mode

5. siniquezu

siniquezu Well-Known Member

I agree. I would be willing to commission.

6. ew1983

ew1983 Well-Known Member

What do u propose ?