Probably already asked, but hey.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by TheDemonDzko, Mar 3, 2011.

1. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

So, I was wondering. In the world of "what if" and "I wonder...", what would happen if Hot Rod, Kup, and the Dinobots wound up on The Planet of Junk, instead of Ultra Magnus and what not?

2. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

I imagine they would have gotten really dirty.

It probably would have gone just like it did in the movie only earlier on and they wouldn't have met the Quints.

3. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Much less running away. :) 

4. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Probably would've succeeded in making connections with the Junkions. The Dinobots would've been ready to fight, but Kup would've given them the Universal Greeting and all would be well.

5. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

So, alternatively, Blurr and Springer get to have a go at the Sharkticons? That'd be sweet.

Hurm, are Perceptor and Ultra Magnus the same sort of back up as the Dinobots?
    Magic 8 Ball says 'I can't deal with that now'.

So... Springer and Blurr are mauled to death by Sharkticons, Perceptor and Wheelie strike up an impossible Ned-Flanders+Canadian-Ned-Flanders conversational relationship, Arcee and Ultra Magnus are stranded on the planet. Daniel, well, who cares?

Dinobots, Hot Rod and Kup get the Junk ship, attack Unicron, still do the blah with the blah, Matrix, Galvatron, etc.

Difference being that Spike, Bumblebee and Jazz are more melty than previous, owing to a lack of Daniel.

So no Goldbug.

So we get a different Dr Smoov video. The end.

6. kryptofred

kryptofred super-con

Ebay:
    Coinsidering the universal greeting is was befriended the Junkions, it probably would have been pretty boring exchange. However that would leave Magnus' ship on Quintessa. One thing IronicHide missed is Unicron would have sent Galvatron there instead of Junk. That could have changed things.

If Magnus was caught by the Quints and Galvatron showed up looking for the matrix it would have lead to a battle between Galvatron and his minions vs the Sharkticons. That could allow for the autobots to escape or if Galvatron managed to expose the matrix the Quints may have recognized it. That changes things further.

The Quints seemed to be aware of Unicron, probably feared him, and with their knowledge of TF history and of galactic warfare that may have led them to help the autobots. Or their greed may have lead to a further battle for the matrix's power, a three way battle between 'bots, 'cons and quints. This battle would likely lead to an alliance between 'cons and Quints and the autobots would be sorely outclassed. Until the timely arrival of Kup, Hot Rod and Co.

Then the story pretty much returns to the movie script.

Thankfully we'd still get Dr Smoov's video.

7. mirage6530

mirage6530 Well-Known Member

yup thats about rite^^^