Prison Break Canceled

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Joe Moore, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    QFT!!!

I loved this show for the first 2 seasons... then not so much. It is not quite on the believable side anymore and I think it is time for it to quietly be retired. I do like all the actors (even Link, although he is most definitely not the star of the show and at best a supporting actor) and I hope they all come back in other good shows.

2. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

Agreed. Ideally, it should have ended after Season 2, but I've been impressed that it's managed to still be really damn good.

But yeah, have Linkget back with his son and that hot Panama chick, let Furnando get to know his daughter, kill Teabag horribly, send the General to Gitmo....

And let Micheal and Sara run off to some tropical paradise of an island and live happily ever after. Seriously, they deserve it.

3. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Season 1 was epic, season 2 was ok, season 3 fucking sucked huge monkey tits and season 4 (what i've seen so far) is great - shouldn't be called prison break really but meh.

my problem with season 3 is how supposedly a prison so fearsome and terrible that the guards abandon it ends up being controlled by the guards without explanation and when you compare it to the season 1 prison it was timid as fuck. Season 1 random killings and attacks in prison- brutal. Season 3 prison see inmates behave becuase a fat man says so. Even Whistler who was hidden inside it without anyone's knowledge is suddenly known by the guards so they can tell him he has visitors, how the fuck do they know who he is and where is has come from to allow someone to visit someone not on their "books". Visitors to a prison so fearsome and terrible that the guards wouldn't go near it and didn't want to ackowledge its existance at the start. Giant WTF!

4. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've actually enjoyed this season more than the previous ones, as progress in the main story seems to be made every episode. Even in the first season, there were what felt like a lot of backtracking and superfluous episodes, and Season 3's "oh look, we all just happen to be in jail again- in Panama- but throw in the FBI agent who was chasing us and a guard at the other prison, too" was pushing my suspension of disbelief. Still, good to know the show's writers will have a chance to tie everything up.

5. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I thought the first season was good, and then it was downhill from there.

I completely lost interest in season 3, which was longer than anyone should have watched that swill.

6. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

I'm not sure, I guess i'm a little indiffrent. I do feel the show has kind of gone on longer than it should but still find it enjoyable. S1 was great, s2 was a good follow up, S3 was really really lame and very unbelievable, s4 was a step up comared to s3 and still interesting, it'll be interesting to see how it all ends.

7. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    That sucks man. My wife and I loved that show. It did get a little corny this season, but I still thought it was good. Too bad.

8. Mr.Roboto

Mr.Roboto YOU'RE A SHRUB ROCKETEER! Veteran

News Credits:
    I've enjoyed every season. Just when you think they can't do this or that, they just do! Sad to hear about the cancellation. But I figured that this would probably be their last season seeing as though the company is somewhat exposed already and this would be their "deal to end it all" season.

9. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

I think whoever wrote Agent Self's "your father turned tricks because he was a whore" speech should win an Oscar.