Princeton Filming Notes: More Info on Crash Scene

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tim Formas, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

She looks older to me. Maybe since the movie is set two years after the first one, she's supposed to look older.

You don't know how tempted I am to put that in my sig. :lol 

2. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I do find it interesting that people are saying Shia is such a dick and won't talk to the fans on this set when we've had reports of him being cool on other sets and just walking up and signing autographs out of nowhere and stuff. Maybe he's all buisness during a shoot and afterwards he unwinds?

Yeah, I noticed it back than too. However, I dare say that her lips are looking bigger now than they were than. Angelina Jolie indeed... wonder what other tips she's taking from Jolie... :peoples: 

3. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    It's called Hollywood son.

4. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Yeah I figure Shai just get in FOCUS mode, and wants to get thing done fat good right ect, without interuptions. Then he winds down and is well nice. Eh not Fox? Should of asked he to take her shirt off to prove it was her with all her tattoos LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. MelissaF

MelissaF Member

guys, that is megan fox. i was an extra and her stunt double looked nothing like her face wise (thinner too)