Primus!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by BigMomma, Dec 26, 2006.

1. BigMomma

BigMomma Member

Happy Holiday Transformer Fans..

My son received Primus from Santa this year. As he was transforming Primus, he pushed his head down and now we can figure out how to raise Primus' head again. I see it on the instructions - - I believe its something related to the cyber lock - but I cant figure it out.

Can you kind folks help?

2. Shipley

Shipley No Topic Required

News Credits:
    not a problem you use that "omega lock" on his chest and it will make the head move up and down so he can transform. You slide the Omega Lock down his chest to make the head go down, and upwards to make the head come back.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uQrLk3wDRmo

this video review of his transformation, done by a friend of mine, shows this being done about 2 minutes and 30 seconds in.

3. BigMomma

BigMomma Member

Ah Shipley!!!!

What a great guy! You have made my son's day!!!

Thank You So Much!!!!!

4. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

Holy CRAP! I've never seen Primus's transformation before! I can't believe how cool that is! Simple, yet elegant, in a way. Almost makes me want to take mine out of the box...almost!

5. Shipley

Shipley No Topic Required

News Credits:
    psssh, box collectors, I'll never understand you guys! I mean, collecting robots or action figures or cars in box is ok... but with Transformers you only see half the toy!

6. Phil Bond

Phil Bond New Member

I've always been fascinated by people who are reluctant to remove garbage from their possessions. It's the most direct analogue to actual anal retentiveness that I can think of.

Keeping packaging, price tags, scratch protection film and shrink wrap is like keeping poop in your butt.

7. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    Ewwwww:lol 

8. Phy

Phy I want... ROOM SERVICE!!

News Credits:
    But I do keep poop in my butt. At least until I can make a deposit at the Bank of Sewage.

Guys I propose that the butt is like a wallet for poop

9. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Dude, I'm totally putting that in my sig!

10. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Big Momma is teh coolest. Wish my mom had been that toy-savvy when I was growing up. Then I mighta gotten that Devastator gift set for Christmas way back when.

-Tony!

11. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I see it as 1/3 of the toy. 1/3 is the bot, 2/3 the alt, 3/3 is the transformation itself.

12. Corbet

Corbet Wanderer

Adding to the Primus discussion... does anyone else think he is to small for the $50.00 price point? Omega Supreme and Unicron both tower over him.

Maybe if they would have dropped the stupid Omega Lock gimmick they could have made him stand toe to toe with Unicron.

13. BowB4Prime

BowB4Prime arse dimples

not o much to small for his price point, as to small for his god like stature...inflation=smaller toys..or bigger prices
    i am disapointed in his size.... i like the omega lock, but i dont like that you need it for every bit of his transformation....
    his electronics irk me... his eyes should light up, not just in transformation, and he should do other stuff (not that i leave batteries in)
    he rawks, im just not as impressed with him as everyone else is.... but it would have all been forgivin if he was bigger....they didnt need to drop the gimmick tho for the size, and the fact that you need it to transform him makes him all show accurate n stuff witch is neat... but it seems im one of the few fans that likes gimmicks....plus i like the omega lock for my 4 golden leader keys...on key notes, i wish his cyber key gimmick was even more nifty...ummm ummm umm dont get me wrong tho i <3 my primus

14. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Primus is a little small compared to the other three Supreme molds...but he's FAR more detailed than any of them, plus feels just as heavy if not heavier then Unicron. I really do wish Primus stood eye to eye with Unicron, but I'm totally happy with what we got. Primus= Badass

15. Driftbot

Driftbot Well-Known Member

seconded.

but i DID get the millenium falcon!

16. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    Yeah, I don't like that you need to use the Omega Lock to transform him either, which is why I never opened him, ah well.

17. BowB4Prime

BowB4Prime arse dimples

doiesnt bother me to split the hemispher prt (the first part of the transformation)

its just the head part, and the leg part that i dont like, the first step, is kinda neat coz of the show... i mean it should have a point after all....and dont even get me started on the blahness of the unicron head