Primus sure knows how to pick'em

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Cobalt Agent, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

We all know about the Fallen betraying Primus for Unicron...

But before that, the Liege Maximo was supposedly made the same time the first Prime was made. He's evil bro.

And Hasbro hasn't canonized him, but still, Logos Prime is evil.

Alpha Trion is psycho evil in Shattered Glass.

And granted their hearts are mostly in the right place, but technically, 3/5 of Nexus Prime is Decepticon.

We don't even know how the chick, the beast, the minicon and whoever's left will turn out.

All I'm saying is, Primus should've just let Unicron do his work for him. XD

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    But everything is reversed in Shattered Glass. Yes, Alpha Trion is an evil bastard, but that's because the original Alpha Trion was a good guy.

And as for Heatwave, he may be a Decepticon, but since morality is flipped upside down in the SG universe, he's as good a guy as any regular universe Autobot. That means 3/5ths of Nexus Prime/Maximus/whatever is made up of good guys, and the two Decepticons aren't so much evil as one is compareable to a mercenary (does what his profession is for anybody provided the right price) and the other is...well, not so much evil as being able to be led the wrong way if convinced it's for the greater good. Plus, Nexus Prime/Maximus/whatever himself is the only one considered to be one of the Original 13, NOT the five components he was split up into at some unspecified point in the far, far past, and signs point to him being a good guy back then as well.

3. boxorak

boxorak Lacking Shelf Space

And now, Boxorak takes the defense:
    Can't argue with that.

Maximo was MADE to be evil. According to him, he's supposed to be the antithesis to Prima, since the balance of good and evil needs to be sustained.
    One wonders why Primus decided to create what amounts to robo-Satan instead of just letting something else pop up, but I suppose Maximo would be useful in the fight against the Chaos Bringer.

That's just it; Logos isn't canonized, so he shouldn't be included here IMO.

Shattered Glass is a mirror universe, where good is evil, right is wrong, and old farts are psychos.

Geez, stereotyping much? :D 
    Yes, three of the Nexus Prime components were Decepticons, but one of them was from Shattered Glass (Which, as I said, is a MIRROR UNIVERSE) and the other two weren't exactly evil, either (OMG alliteration! =D ). Not to mention that he KEPT THE FRIGGIN' SUN FROM BLOWING UP.

Just assume that they're nice enough to fight the good fight.

I should remind you that Unicron is a dark god with the sole intention of DESTROYING THE MULTIVERSE. If Primus had let Unicron "Do his work for him", that would mean that Unicron had more help to accomplish his task. Frankly, why the funk and wagnell would anyone want that? :D 

4. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

Yeah I know. This shouldn't be taken seriously. :rolleyes2 

5. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Liege Maximo = Lawful Evil, he was made FOR the balance of evil.
    Megatronus "The Fallen" Prime = Chaotic Evil, he was made to ensure that change occurs and the pot keeps stirring, the youngest of the 13 did his job a little too well.