Primus Question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Chrono Grimlock, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    I'm sure this has been answered before, but does anyone know of any accessories the toy comes with? To be more specific, I know it's not being released for another year so there's obviously no in package pics; but I was flipping through Toyfare today and there was an article that mentioned him coming with an 'omegalock'.
    Now my PC went down months ago and I just got a new one but I've been out of the loop for so long that I haven't heard any word on Primus or even had a chance to see pics until he appeared in Toyfare. so basically I'm asking, the f. is an omegalock? I'm assuming it's in the cartoon, but I've yet to see an episode since the first. Thanks

2. TriBlurr

TriBlurr Who am I?

News Credits:
    The omega lock is (from what I can gather) a device used to combine and focus the power of the four Planet Keys.

The actual accessory on the toy, supposedly acts as a key to unlock parts of Primus' transformation.

The American version of the toy is also supposed to be coming with a so far unrevealed bonus accessory that the Japanese version will not have.

Many speculate it will be one of Cybertron's moons. Others speculate the Autobot spaceship, the Noah.

3. Chrono Grimlock

News Credits:
    Ah, thank you. I kinda figured the lock had something to with the keys and the toys features. But the news an Northa American accessory bonus is news to me. awesome

4. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Uhh, the Autobot ship was called "The Ark," not Noah. As for the accessory, gimme, gimme, gimme! Me want all of the goodness called Transformers.

5. JunkionExchange

JunkionExchange Banned

No the noah is what they called the combined ships from the Galaxy Force series.

6. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    You need to watch the subbed Galaxy Force episode #49.

7. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

dont you love when they talk to you like your stupid and it turns out they are the wrong ones. sorry it makes me smile. But the news about him comming with a ship or extra piece is cool. still getting GF Primus though

8. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    Thanks, sorry, My Bad. I was in the G1 world. I have only seen a couple of GF or Cybertron episodes. Anywhere I can go to download them, legally? I'd like to get GF, RID, BM and the other series I've missed in cartoon format. Again, My Bad...

As for the extra, I wouldn't be surprised to see it a repaint of Unicron's Minicon he came with. Sorry, but what was his name?

9. Adonis

Adonis huh

lets just call it 'noah's ark' alright

10. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

The real name (So far) is Noah, so calling it anything else would just be weird.

Anyways, about the little extra, seeing as how it was said that it would make you want to buy two, evidence points to it being a moon.

And Dead End was Unicrons little ball guy, if I remember correctly.

11. Chrono Grimlock

News Credits:
    Ha, why do i picture a deadend minicon painted like a cybertron moon all of a sudden.

12. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

This is a dangerous thing to say... what if they call it the Ark in the Cybertron series? ;) 

13. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    If the accessory is indeed one of the moons, I highly doubt it'll be a deadend repaint... firstly, that is NOT cool enough to buy a toy twice :lol  Secondly, if it was a moon, I would imagine it would be more like in the show where it was basically a gargantuan yo-yo weapon

Andy

14. Chrono Grimlock

News Credits:
    Hey, I agree, I'm just not putting it past Hasbro, a minicon could easily be fitted in the box with no extra space used. :p 

15. Mumps

Mumps <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

I will be sad if the accessory is a deadend repaint... if it's a mini-con, please don't let it be a re-paint!

16. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    Yeah, like all of the Minicons in the Transformers:Universe line.

If there is an extra with the Cybertron Primus, then I'd hope it'd be more then some silly Minicon or Cyber Planet Key (like Supreme Starscream having two). I'd like to see two scale mini Optimus Prime and Megatron figures, or some other small TF figure to give Primus some sense of scale. A spaceship of any kind would be cool, be the Noah, Ark, whatever, but honestly I think we need scale here. Put in a HOC (Heroes of Cybertron) Cybertron Optimus Prime AND Megatron.

17. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    they're not going to do that! Two reasons: 1)Megalo Convoy came with a GF EZ Prime, its not a stretch for Hasbro to include the LOC version of him in it, and 2) they want you to BUY the LOCs... and since LOCs are readily available, and Aaron Archer himself stated that the extra would be so cool you'd wanna buy two of him, an LOC would make no sense at all.

Andy

18. The Phazer

The Phazer Well-Known Member

Noah is about the only thing that I actually would buy another Hasbro version for.

Especially given the ending of episode 50…

Phazer

19. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    You can currently watch all Cybertron episodes up to episode 17 (except for episode 6) and a few assorted Beast Wars and Beast Machines episodes officially on Hasbro's website.

20. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Y'know I'm kind of expecting that.

As for the extra accessory, I think it's a moon. From what I read, Archer said you might want to buy two of the Hasbro versions, thus having two of the extra part. The Noah doesn't make sense (why 2?), LoCs also don't; a moon is about the only thing that does.

Although I suppose it could be the other starships, 1 of the 4 that went to each world. Atlantis and whatever the others were called. I could see that being enough of a draw, some people would want to get 4 of 'em. But I still think it's a moon.