Primus package question

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Venksta, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hey guys.

So I've been planning to goto BotCon this year with a friend. I got my Primus package ordered and confirmed with an extra loose set. But there is a chance I might not be able to make it at all. Does anyone know if they would ship my Primus package after the show, with the loose set too? Its been paid for already, so I would think they would. But I just want to be safe, and find out if I should just downgrade to the non-attending package, incase I don't go. Thanks.

2. Hi Q

Hi Q I don't want a user title

News Credits:
    No doubt someone here may have the answer, but wouldn't it be best to ask the people of FP themselves?

3. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

I know you can change your set from the attending Primus package to a non attending Iacon Package. I would recommend contacting FP and talk to them about it.

4. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Oh man; first Mako, now you! What happened Venks? :( 
    I'd email FP and see if there is a specific cutoff for changing a Primus to an Iacon.

5. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Looks like I will be sending an email to FP then. Thanks for the quick replies everyone. :) 

Draven > I started to plan to goto BotCon at the begining of January with my friend at work. The guy has been hyping the trip up. But when the time came for registration and plane tickets, he didn't follow through. I got my primus package, but that guy doesn't have anything registered. He told me he would just go through the walk in registration. He is waiting for his new passport at the moment. Its suppose to arrive next week, but I doubt it will. So I probally won't be going if it continues like this. Really sucks, I had been working on the pieces I wanted to enter in the art contest too. :( 

6. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    That sucks man. :(  Is there anyone else from Vancouver you could go with or meet up with?
    (If you're worried about flying alone, don't be. This is something like my 8th or 9th solo trip to the US)

7. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    What they told me buddy last year was if he could not attend they would ship it to him at his cost if I remeber right.