Primus Is Not Going To Show Up?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by DarkRobin, Sep 3, 2011.

1. stufa1978

stufa1978 Well-Known Member

I think this saga is trying not to be so spiritual or supernatural in a sense.

So Unicron will simply be a massive Transformer who wrecks planets and consumes the resorces. I don't think he'll be too much of a godlike character other than his size.

And I'd imagine Unicron wouldn't take a planet sized, humanoid form either. I think we'll see his robot form either as a smaller bot. Or maybe concealed within the 'DEATHSTAR' like shape we all love. Like a sort of brain thing.

Anyway, I don't think PRIMUS will appear in this saga, other than stories.

To be honest. I don't think I want to see PRIMUS in this saga. I think the GOD-LIKE story line ruins the TF saga.
    PRIMUS worked for ARMADA but I don't think he'll b good for TFP.

Still that's my opinion. The writers have to consider the majority of what TF fans want. And so far I think they're doing a great job.

2. meirelle

meirelle Sea of Shelfwarmers

Slightly off topic: I was watching "Curiosity" at work last night on the Discovery channel, and I was like, "Hm... you know, Morgan Freeman would be the MOST AWESOMEST VOICE OF ALL TIME for Primus."

3. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    well think about how big they are do we have a scale for them i have heard cybertron is the size of the moon

4. titannova

titannova Active Member

I wonder who is the father of these twin brothers?

5. Warpshard

Warpshard Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    it's the one

6. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I never read the comics—rather never got into them enough to know about them in great detail—but I gather that Primus is Cybertron and every Cybertronian is him or a fraction of him, anyway. I think the Allspark/Vector Sigma or whatever you want to call it is his Primus’ spark, transferring his powers, ability, experience, science and wisdom to his plentiful descendants.

Optimus and Megatron and their followers are the duality that was once one, they are Primus’ yin and yang, his center. The Autobots embody his empathy, his good, and the Decepticons his fortitude and great power. I not saying the Autobots are weak or that the Decepticons stupid, just that they embody those aspects of this god-like figure more than the other.

The animated movie from way back when alluded to the fact that Optimus Prime and Rodimus Prime were charged with the duty of uniting Cybertron—‘til the day, ‘til all are one—and High Moon Studios along with Hasbro are running with that with their explanation of the Prime’s directive as explained in the Transformers: War For Cybertron game.

I don’t see Transformers as good versus evil though this is the way Hasbro has portrayed them to be, but rather two sides of the same coin. The Autobots need the Decepticons and the Decepticons need them if either is truly going to survive. Primus gave them the tools; they just need to figure out how to use them together.

That said, I don’t think we’ll ever see Primus as a whole being ever again, as I think we’re seeing him now in every single Cybertronian that has lived and those still to come.

A bit of a tangent here, but I wish Transformers: Prime would entertain the notion that a few Cybertronians have have special powers/abilities like a few G1 characters did. I hated how G1 strayed from the idea almost as quickly as it was introduced:( 

EDIT:

Morgan Freeman would make an awesome Transformer;) 

7. stufa1978

stufa1978 Well-Known Member

I'd like it if you heard Unicron say "Till all are one..." Speaking of course about fusing everything to his one being.

8. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime IDW2019 Stan

News Credits:
    Primus uses all of his energy to sustain life.

9. megapork

megapork Cheese

Ummmm. So Primus is God? He only sustains life on cybertron. But since cybertron is basically in a coma. So is he. When the hell did he sustain life on other planets?:sly2: 

10. mrgalvaprime

News Credits:
    Personally i theorize that all sentient life forms possess a spark but transformers are the only ones where the spark is concentrated in one part of the body. Also when the allspark was launched off cybertron in any continuity it could have travelled through the multiverse and given life to any number of planets which it deemed suitable until at least one version of it ended up on earth in the movieverse.

There i explained it!!

11. meirelle

meirelle Sea of Shelfwarmers

So does a spark weigh 21 grams? :lol 

In all seriousness, though, if you're right, I could see this coming into play with the MECH experiments.

12. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would say IF they put Unicron and Primus in the show... it'll be much later on. For now, toying with Dark Energon will have to do. Besides they're supposed to have several seasons no? They've got time.

13. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

primus created 13 oringal transformers and primus is father of 13 orinal tfs

14. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I like the idea that Primus is not willing to show up because he gave the Transformer race the weapons to defeat Unicron and all evil.

15. mrgalvaprime

News Credits:
    Another theoty of mine is that Primus is the god of the transformers only and every planet/species/star sytem has its own god making each lifeform have a very different life essence.

16. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

to have him on the show and fight unicron. there would no longer be any more debates on which series is the best. everyone would know it's prime

17. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I doubt Primus will show up simply for budget reasons. Modelling a robot that freaking big would just be a waste, and I'm already tired of CGI wasted with gigantic crap from Bayformers.

18. DarkRobin

DarkRobin Well-Known Member

Well, the soldiers still need the general to win the war.

If Unicron is more powerful than Primus, than it would only make more sense for Primus to join the battlefield so he and his army can unite and defeat Unicron,

As for the state of Primus's physical being crippled by Transformers' civil war, maybe they can make it a plot for the Autobots to go on a quest to heal and awaken him,

I hope that if Unicron is to have a role in the future of the series, it'll be as indirect as Primus would if he won't show up.

19. mrgalvaprime

News Credits:
    I also theorize the following:
    -Primus exists in the areas between realities. Primus doesn't exist within the universes themselves, but in the core of Cybertron (or the planet Micro in Japanese g1 continuity) there is a hole in reality which allows him to observe the universe. As long as Primus is linked to that Universe, Unicron requires a physical body to do anything at all
    -Unicron demension hops but his evil essence still spreads to realities he has yet to access
    -The only reason Unicron cant destroy a universe with single thought is because Primus is linked to that universe which balances his power. If he removes the link between Primus and that Universe, he can do what ever he wants with it.
    And on a different but related topic:
    -The core of Cybertron is the only thing outside of hadronic collision which can create matter out of nothing. After creating the Multiverse, Primus reprogrammed these to produce nothing but energon which is a crystal which stores high levels of energy and produces no polution or mutagenic radiation for his creations to use as a clean fuel source. The core of Cybertron creates energon at a steady rate which allows the supply to keep in check at times of peace, but at times of war, it may not create enough energon. The reason for energon being found on other planets, is that before the discovery of the core of cybertron by excavation, is that energon used to slowly leak through the surface of the planet and ancient cybertronians (who believed at the time their God was space-bound), would eject it into space as offerings. Energon, as it is the only thing created by Primus for millions of years), has the ability to replicate it self out of nothing )but at less than 0.0001% of the rate of the core of Cybertron is capable) which over billions of years have caused energon levels on planets to grow, which has even led to planets which have been totally covered with energon leaving populations and landformations in perfect stasis.

20. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's if you can say that the Cybertronian intellect and strategic skill doesn't come from Primus. If even the Cybertronian mind comes from Primus' then I'd say he's already a general trying to lead each Cybertronian from within.

Also about the mission to revive Primus, if the novel and the game are anything to go by, that would probably not be an option. Because that's been the goal of the autobots for a very long time. If the autobots have been unable to do it for millions of years, what can they do now?

Primus is Cybertron and its healing would be one of the ultimate goals of the autobots in the show. I'd say that places it's salvation at the very last season. And I I think aligned continuity said it would take millions of years for the planet to heal itself.