Primus in RotF.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by AlphaOmegaBlurr, Jan 11, 2009.

1. AlphaOmegaBlurr

AlphaOmegaBlurr Many paths to choose.

News Credits:
    Okay, so we think or at least know the Fallen got here before the Allspark, eh? But what if Primus was the life source of Cybertron before the Allspark and he went searching for something. The Allspark was built as a subsitute for Primus. Then, when our Robot God reached Earth, his programming went glitchly and crashed on Earth, cooling the temperature on Earth.
    Eons later, the Fallen was exiled from Cbys and ventured to Cybertron. Soon, he had enough power to enslave the humans and everythin else. Then, Primus was awakened out of stasis lock and used his energy to trap the Fallen in the earth with him, while the humans built monuments to cover his existence. Before he went offline, Primus created a temple in Egypt that would awaken him in a time of true despair.
    When he does wake, this is what I hope it would look like on a movie scale.
    YouTube - MATA NUI RISING VIDEO!!!
    Imagine all that on a giant scale, with real effects.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Eh, not a completely bad idea, but I personally don't see that happening. It wold ruin the whole mystery of the origins of the Allspark. As Optimus said int he first movie, they don't know where it came from, or how it came to be, they just know that it's what gave them their planet, and their life.

3. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Primus rising on for Cybertron to defeated Unicron this mean that Vector Prime show up!

4. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

I'm with Raven. Somethings are better off left as mysteries and open ends, such as Unicron's origins a couple of decades ago.

5. thundrwaveprime

thundrwaveprime the witch king

the idea sounds cool. but i think it would be better if the vok created primus and the allspark.

6. AlphaOmegaBlurr

AlphaOmegaBlurr Many paths to choose.

News Credits:
    Hmmm, maybe in TF 3?

7. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    For ROTF, I'd like him at least mentioned. But no actual appearance by him until TF3 or later (preferrably the latter).