Primus gives me the finger...or rather, doesn't.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Autobot X, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Autobot X

Autobot X Too broke for 3P and MP.

Okay, I realize I'm a little late here, but I just got Primus today (I ordered him from Wal-Mart.com with some Christmas money). After I opened him up and oohed and ahhed for a while, I went to play with his hands ("Ooh, ooh, articulated fingers!").

To my surprise, chagrin, and woe...he's missing a finger!! More specifically, he's missing the top half of his right index finger.

Has anyone out there had this happen to them?

More importantly, does anyone out there have an extra finger? I assure you, it's mine!

In the meantime, do you think there is anything I can do about it? I wonder if Hasbro will mail me a replacement finger...:cry 

2. TheJackal

TheJackal Banned

goto Wal-Mart and exchage it if they got anymore on the shelves that is.

3. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

And if that doesn't work, try contacting the website. They might be able to help you. (never ordered from them, but when I get damaged merchandise the website I got it from has always offered to exchange it with no extra cost. Hell, they even pay for me shipping it back to them).

4. BetaSword

BetaSword Well-Known Member

You should always try to get a replacement for every damaged thing u buy, because every Customer of anything, has to get, what he payed for undamaged.

The worst thing i got, was a USB-Gamepad, that was not even noticeable as an unknown Hardware by the PC, when i plugged it in. I just went back to the store, and they exchanged it without any complainment.

In fact: Every company wants to keep his customers happy, so that they will return buying further stuff in the future, and this means more money-Making in the Future for them.
    So contact them, and get Primus' Hand repaired, or the complete Primus replaced.