Fan Art: Primus Arms and hands needed for gestalts

Discussion in 'Requests' started by MoeSizzlac, Dec 27, 2008.

1. MoeSizzlac

MoeSizzlac Newb Customizer

Just looking if there are any kitbashers that can part with Cybertron Primus Arms and Hands for gestalts. Looking for 2 sets of arms and hands. PM me with prices. Thanks everyone!

2. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    You're better off hunting in the BST forums. Though, I've had the best luck directly from ebay, luckily landing on auctions for these that the seller doesn't understand their value and close auction for < $10 per unicron or primus.

3. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Yea, eBay can be good especially if the seller doesn't really know anything about the value of Transformers. Look for common misspellings as well.

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but we really need our own Junk Pit. You can try the BST forum, but you'll probably come across someone trying to peddle a MISB Unicron or Primus for $50 or so (definitely more than you need to pay for just custom parts).

4. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    exactly,
    Best finds are always TF lots.
    When searching on BST forums, I get guys intending to sell MISB or for collectors, they sometimes want way more than I plan to spend. It's important to denote that the parts will be used for a kitbash. Then you have the chance of someone who's got one in crappy condition and/or missing many parts, which is ok.

5. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Yea, they sometimes don't understand that you're only looking to spend so much, hence a junker.