Customs: Primo's Customs

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by aprim, Jul 7, 2010.

1. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Transformers have always been a passion for me. I’ve collected many different generations and chased down most of my grails in my 20 years in this fandom. I even commissioned dream projects that Hasbro/Takara wouldn’t produce from the pros.
    I picked up customizing as a hobby but it has become much more then that to me. It’s a new passion that has taken the forefront of my future in this fandom.

I’m a G1 nut so I like things to be cannon and as close to the Comic\Cartoon as possible. You won’t see many movie repaints from me but you will see G1, they way I feel it needs to be expressed. Here’s some of my work.

You can join my Facebook page primoscutoms@gmail.com
    Feel free to contact me for limited commissions.

Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  2. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I received the custom MP Overlord from Aprim, and it is FAN-DAMN-TASTIC!! I would love to have an opportunity to get more work out of him.

Highly recommended!

3. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Worked on overlord and galvy with Aprim...great guy...I am passing most of my work to him.

4. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    I wish I could afford Aprim's kickass customs! :cry :

Man, I so want that MP- God Ginrai! :drool: 

5. brimsoldier59

brimsoldier59 Well-Known Member

Just received a custom victory saber. Sickest thing in my collection maybe even yours lol! Aprim's definitely a stand up dude. Went to his crib made the deal my end fell through he just gave it to me. Just send the money he says. No fake picture tricks with Aprim what you see is what you will see in person. That pretender is awesome!

6. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just got this from a client about God Ginrai I sold him. Hope its ok to post.

Hey Primo, sorry it took me so long to get back to you with my thoughts on the custom Prime I bought from you. But as they say better late than never.

I am usually fairly skeptical about purchasing heavily modified customs, if something goes wrong I am not gonna be able to fix it. I had seen most of the customs you have made on ebay and always heard rave reviews and the workmanship and design is always top notch. This is the centerpiece of my collection. When I finally got my hands on this I put him together in god mode and he has been that way since. Pictures don't do this bad boy justice. Nice paint application to joint creation and just downright WOW! The whole figure just flows together and the customization and modding don't seem out of place or forced. Great job Primo, I hope I am fortunate enough to own another of your custom creations in the future. Keep up the great work and thanks again.
    Ravi D.

7. Glad-Destronger

Glad-Destronger Active Member

tell whats yer site name or adress? i've looked all over but came up with ziltch. i found it once but then my pc's hardrive got killed by a virus and i can't find it now. i tried google like that helped... help me out?

8. payton34

News Credits:
    I've been collecting all of Primo's "Pretender" series so far, and today I just received his custom Black Zarak. TOP SHELF quality, definitely one of the best customizers out there. Not only does he do a great job, but he delivers it to you in a timely fashion. He will DEFINITELY be getting more of my business in the future.

Check out the "Primo" wing of my collection. :D 

[​IMG]

9. unicron nemesis

unicron nemesis Infinite Black Photog

News Credits:
    Oh my, those look extremely good! Any close-up pics?

10. x01618

x01618 Autobot

Ebay:
    I'm very jealous of payton34 for all the awesome Pretenders he's gotten off of Primo. Those were some of my favorite WIPs to watch on the Radicons board. However, the pain is assuaged by the amazing IDW Fort Max that Primo made for me on commission! He did an unbelievable job on him, and I couldn't be happier with how he turned out. I was also lucky enough to win on eBay the IDW Overlord figure that Primo and encline made as a joint project. Here's a pic below. I can 100% confirm Payton's observation on Primo's timeliness. I've dealt with a fair number of customizers at this point, and in my experience it's not uncommon for one to run way over schedule and fall out of communication, which is beyond frustrating. Primo is the absolute opposite of this. Once he started, he finished much sooner than I expected him too, and kept in continual communication with me. In fact, he solicited my feedback throughout the whole project, which made this an extremely enjoyable process for me. Thanks, Primo!

[​IMG]

11. payton34

News Credits:
    I recently received a custom MP Powermaster Prime from Primo (painted by Encline) and this thing is the best PM Prime custom I have seen, hands down. The alt mode is fantastic.

Again, great communication and the custom was completed in a timely fashion. It's amusing to think about how many great customs I've received from Primo in the same time frame that it's taken to get another completed from others.

Again, great job! Primo is the best around!