Primez's Feedback

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by lostnfound, Jan 20, 2011.

1. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

This is Primez's feedback thread for transactions made in the junkion.

He was an excellent buyer with great communication. Very trustworthy with no problems. :) 

2. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

Edit: Can a mod please fix my typo and change the title to Prime's Feedback, not "feeback"? :) 

3. Ecchokat

Ecchokat Ponyologiest for Hire!

Ebay:
    Did a trade with this person everthing was wonderful and smooth

4. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    prompt payer.

5. MoonStreakr

MoonStreakr Heroic Decepticon

Had a very unpleasant experience attempting to do business with this person.

We arranged a very fair deal an entire week in advance. I paid him on the day that I said I would and he then became totally unresponsive for three days.

When he finally did get back to me he was apologetic and assured me he would send the item the next day. I thought this was odd because he did not have my address yet. So... i took it upon myself to sent it to him. Three days later (today) he writes me and states that the item has still not been sent because he doesn't have my address. All in all two weeks going back and forth with this person only to have them get upset and refund my money...

..I called him out on the boards and he canceled the transaction. I still dont even know that he had the item I paid for. The only thing he was able to do quickly was cancel our transaction after I called his bluff.

Beware when dealing with this user.

UPDATE: He just deleted about 10 visitor messages bugging him to check his PMs