Primevil's Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Primevil, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    So I finally decided it's about damn time I start taking pictures of my collection. And where did I decide to start? Where it was easiest: Alternators.

[​IMG]
    Sideswipe and Dead End, with their symbolic mirrored poses.

[​IMG]
    Smokescreen, BLUEstreak, and Hound

[​IMG]
    Why is Tracks confused? Because he's my only BT, and Convoy is being very casual. The reason he's sitting is so the pic looks more vertically balance (than if he were standing), and because I wanted to have some fun with this pic.

*Update - 04/13/06*
    [​IMG]
    And here we have the Alternators that ended my year-long boycott (so to speak) of the line: Tracks, "Overdrive", Shockwave, and Prowl.

2. Primevil

Ebay:
    Generation 1 - Decepticons

[​IMG]
    Tantrum, Rampage, Razorclaw, Divebomb, Headstrong (Takara reissues); Thundercracker (CSIII reissue), and Blitzwing (vintage). Thundercracker has no box because I bought him on eBay loose with CSIII Bluestreak.

[​IMG]
    Starscream, Skywarp, Dirge, and Megatron (all reissues, obviously). Not MISB, I just keep them in their boxes when I'm not playing with them.

*Coming Soon - G1 and G2 Autobots and maybe Beast Wars and Beast Machines*

3. lord ginrai

lord ginrai Beastie lover

News Credits:
    Nice collection so far!

I like the way you posed Side Swipe and Dead End.

4. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I really like the picture of Tracks and OP.
    To me Prime seems rather intoxicated. :D 
    Looking forward to seeing more.

5. Primevil

Ebay:
    Generation 1 and 2 - Autobots

[​IMG]
    Prowl, Tracks, God Ginrai, Inferno, and Minibots

[​IMG]
    Jazz, Red Alert, Hoist, Optimus Prime, and Ultra Magnus (I thought of making a crack about Magnus not being able to deal with his MIB status, but it's not funny anymore)

[​IMG]
    Bluestreak and Hot Rod (Hasbro reissues); Cliffjumper and Bumblebee (keychains); Inferno (vintage); Drench (he's here because he's my only G2 figure)

*Update - 04/13/06*
    [​IMG]
    Ricochet, Sideswipe, Rodimus Prime, and Grapple

*up next: Beast Wars and Beast Machines. The former was supposed to be in this update, but at the last minute I decided I didn't like how the Predacon group shot turned out and have to retake it*

6. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *takes a breath* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *hurls his cookies* eeeeeeeeeeeee *passes out and bashes his head on the corner of a table* eet

:thumbs2: 

7. Primevil

Ebay:
    Armada - Part 1

Yeah, I know I said last time that the Beast Era was coming next, but my priorities changed the other day when I started playing with my Armada figures. Anyway... (all names left-to-right)

[​IMG]
    Autobots: Smokescreen, Hoist, Red Alert, Sideswipe, Scavenger, Powerlinx Jetfire, Super-Con Optimus Prime, Powerlinx Optimus Prime, Blurr, Overload, Sideways, and Hot Shot

[​IMG]
    Decepticons: Wheeljack, Starscream, Thrust, Thundercracker, Shockwave, Sideways, Megatron, Cyclonus, Skywarp, and Demolishor

[​IMG]
    Autobot Partners: Longarm, Jolt, Incinerator, Liftor, Corona Sparkplug, Rollout, Over-Run, Refute, Rollbar, Powerlinx Comettor, and Nightbeat

[​IMG]
    Decepticon Partners: Crumplezone, Wind Sheer, Thunderclash, Swindle, Leader-1, Zapmaster, Inferno, Ramjet (not sure of his ML name), and Blackout

[​IMG]
    Road Assault Team (Backfire, Fastlane, Road Rocket) and Air Assault Team (Slipstream, Skyrider, Whisper) *yep, I renamed them*

[​IMG]
    Race Team (Dirt Boss, Downshift, Mirage) and Air Defense Team (Runway, Jetstorm, Sonar)

Part 2 is right behind. :D 

8. Primevil

Ebay:
    Armada - Part 2

[​IMG]
    Adventure Team (Iceberg, Dune Runner, Ransack) and Destruction Team (Dualor, Drill Bit, Buzzsaw)

[​IMG]
    Emergency Team (Firebot, Prowl, Makeshift) and Air Military Team (Gunbarrel, Terradive, Thunderwing) *for some reason, I did a creative setup*

[​IMG]
    Night Attack Team (Fetch, Broadside, Scattor) and Land Military Team (Bonecrusher, Knock Out, Wreckage)

[​IMG]
    X-Dimension Sea Team (Sail, Float, Knot) and Sea Team (Stormcloud, Waterlog, Oceanglide)

[​IMG]
    Space Team (Astroscope, Payload, Skyblast), Street Action Team (High Wire, Grindor, Sureshock), and Street Speed Team (Spiral, Oval, Backtrack) *another creative setup*

And finally, the Unicronians
    [​IMG]
    Unicron (I think he contracted Saturday Night Fever), Sideways (by the way, I only have one of him), Rook, Crosswise, and Dead End

I'm not sure where I'm going next. Could be Beast Era, RiD, Universe, Energon, or miscellaneous collectible figures.

And I've changed the picture of my loose G1 Decepticons. I decided to separate the Predacons because I'm putting Gestalts into a picture together.

9. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Cool stuff man I dig it :) 

10. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ah here are the Armada toys you had a blast playing with. :D 
    Excellent collection.
    I bought Skywarp and Thundercracker on ebay, can't wait for them to arrive. :) 

11. JPrime

JPrime Michael Bay Assassin

Love your arrangements man. Good stuff. :thumbs2: 

12. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

nice collection! Love the reissues!
    :thumbs2: 

13. Primevil

Ebay:
    Incredibly Minor Update!

I added two pics to my earlier posts to keep the different lines together (because I can be a bit detail-oriented at times). It's just a couple of Alternators and some G1 reissues.

14. dgblast5

dgblast5 Well-Known Member

Nice stuff. I have the TRU reissue starscream to complete the trio, but nothing beats a Japanese reissue, if only starscream's missles weren't lengthened to meet requirements......

15. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great lookin collection!:thumb 

16. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    cool stuff man :) 

17. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Looking good. But BRING ON THE BEASTS!!!

18. Rattrap587

Rattrap587 Maximal Ground Operations

Ebay:
    Great collection. I liked the Alt´s and Marterpiece Prime. (still don´t have him...)

19. Rattrap587

Rattrap587 Maximal Ground Operations

Ebay:
    Yeah... No Beasts... Pitty!

20. Primevil

Ebay:
    Long-Overdue Update - Energon

Wow, I've been seriously neglecting my collection showcase. It's been ages since I even took pictures. Why I didn't take any last week when I was home for Spring Break, I have no idea. I'll have some serious catching up to do when I go home for the summer. But in the meantime, here's my Energon collection.

[​IMG]
    "Team Convoy": Quickstrike, Inferno, Skyblast, Optimus Prime, Tow-Line, Strongarm, Ironhide, and Downshift

[​IMG]
    "Team Rodimus": Roadblock, Energon Ironhide, Arcee, Rodimus, Landmine, Prowl, Beachcomber, and Signal Flare

[​IMG]
    Other Autobots: Skyshadow, Treadshot, Storm Jet, High Wire, Kicker, and "Neo Street Action Team" (Sureshock, High Wire, and Grindor)

[​IMG]
    Decepticons: Dreadwing, Snow Cat, Demolishor, Megatron, Starscream, Shockblast, and Sharkticon

[​IMG]
    Terrorcons: Command Ravage, Doom-Lock, Divebomb, Scorponok, Insecticon, Cruellock, and Battle Ravage

[​IMG]
    Gestalts: Sledge, Bonecrusher, Steamhammer, Wideload, Duststorm, Barricade, Stormcloud, and Kickback

Unfortunately, I just realized that I managed to leave out my 3 Micron Booster figures. Oh well, I can throw them in with my Universe figures when I get to taking pics of them. As for the lack of Beasts, I've been putting them off until I complete the Beast Wars 10th line, something that's taken a heck of a lot longer than I planned (still have to get Rattrap, Dinobot, Transmutate, and both versions of Primal and Megatron), but I might just take pics of what I have when I go home in June.