Prime's comeback

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

When Prime came back in Season 3, in the episode "The Rebirth" Who was Second in command? was it Ultra Magnus or Hot Rod? I remember Prime saying to Magnus as he was entering the Shuttle he goes to Magnus "I'm leaving you in charge i know atleast your not going to let me down" He was refering to Rodimus Prime/Hot Rod? that he couldnt get the job done?

2. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    Rebirth seemed to pretty strongly infer that Magnus stepped back in as #2 once Prime had taken leadership again and Hot Rod seemingly fell back in with rank and file.

...as for the quote. He was just giving Magnus his blessing to carry on the fight while he went to Nebulos to look for the Head and Targetmasters. He was confident that Magnus could keep things in hand against Galvatron while he was out, it wasn't a dig against Hot Rod.

3. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Men when Prime said "Autobots Roll Out" after they left Autobot City it gave me shivers as I remember when Prime was saying this in the good old days in Season 1 and 2.

4. Sandbreaker

Sandbreaker Active Member

It was Ultra Magnus who was still second in command.

5. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Magnus was with him on Earth.

Hotrod was on Cybertron.

If anything, Magnus was 2nd in command of earth's forces.Cant say for sure who was in command on Cybertron.

I doubt Primes comment was ment to put Hotrod down, its more likely he was trying to give Magnis some confidence.

6. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

In season 1 and 2 was Prime guarding The Plasma Energy Chamber with his life as he stated? And if you look carefully in the Episode " The Ultimate Doom part 1" Optimus Prime's chest is glowing when they were set up by the Cons was that the Matrix?

7. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

he said he was "charged" with doing so, not that he was actully doing it.

And if he had the key with him on earth, then I would say yes.

what scene?

8. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

If it was on Earth was it in The Ark? And why didnt Megatron went after it?

When Prime, Jazz, Sunstreaker, Wheeljack were in the Taj Mahal in the begining before Sunstreaker says "Prime we were set up"

9. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

seems likely, and I would assume it was moved to Autobot city when it was built.

you need to pay closer attention to the episodes.

its in the dialog of "thev rebirth".

Alpha Trion told /Optimus that Vector sigma "Allowed" Galvatron to learn of the keys existence.

Who knows how, but its safe to say Galvatron/Megatron never knew about the key till then

Doubtful that was the matrix, largly because the concept had not been thought up yet.

Wheeljack pointed at his chest at the saim time and said that autobot hq was attacked.

seems more like a alarm.