Prime Wheeljack and Cliffjumper into Movie toys. Any Character suggestions?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Aug 2, 2011.

?

Which Prime toy should I make into movie Rodimus?

1. Prime Wheeljack

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Prime Cliffjumper

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I know it's too early to plan right now. But I've have plans on customizing most of the Transformers Prime toys into movie like characters. Gotta plan ahead of time before the release.

Soundwave and Vehicon, I'll just rename them Jetstorm and Thrust. Even if there is an Aracnid, I'll rename her BlackAracnia.

Skyquake and Knockout, I'll carve their heads to look like pinsor headed movie Decepticon.

Wheeljack and Cliffjumper, all of the above and repaint. But I'm having trouble picking a name.

I was thinking about Rodimus Minor, Repaint one of them and rescupt the head. I'm having a hard time choosing which one to be Rodimus. At first I was going to to Wheeljack, then Cliffjumper I could just cut off the horns of the car. As Hot Rod, he doesn't have to be red just like being 100% accurate to G1. I was think of black with flame painted. If I choose one then I would have to choose which character to paint and rename the other.

Example:

If I choose Cliffjumer to be Rodimus, I have to repaint and sculpt Wheeljack into a different character. I have no ideas on which one, maybe a ninja Autobot, not Prowl though, I already cutstomized a Prowl.

If I choose Wheeljack to be Rodimus, I have to repaint and sculpt Clifjumper in to a different character. I was thinking of Blaster, dued to his arm cannon. but I need more suggestions.

2. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

Welp, if Cliffjumper is your Rodimus, I would suggest Wheeljack should be Drift.

It really is the lowest-hanging fruit.

3. SwindlesShop

SwindlesShop Kenny Power's drug dealer

News Credits:
    Uhm neither.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    ^This just like his sig with Zooey Deschannel.

Movie Rodimus would work best from a Bumblebee retool.