Heavy/Scratch: Prime Trailers for MP1 and Classics 2pack!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Overhaulimus, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    So these are my current projects.

First up is my WIP MP/20th Anni Prime trailer.My dad is a truck driver,and he use to drive for a company called CR England,a few years ago he bought my nephew him an England semi,I don't remember the scale of it.Well he found the trailer but not the rig.My dad is also a huge Prime fan,and was mad when Hasbro didn't give Prime a trailer,so he gave me this trailer to turn into Prime's trailer.

I've got to do some work to it,I have to scratch build the rear ramp,cut it open and add hinges,and scratch build the interior.There will be no Roller for mine.Here's the pic of it as of now.
    [​IMG]

My second Prime trailer project is making a trailer for my Classics 2pack Prime.A few years back I bought a KO Powermaster Prime,and it came with a box trailer.So I took that trailer for 2pack Prime.It's a WIP also,as Onesock pointed out,I need to move the wheels to the back of the trailer.
    [​IMG]

2. BetaSword

BetaSword Well-Known Member

Well, the trailer looks pretty nice, but judging by these Pictures, he seemed not to be leveled(the front looks to be higher than the back).
    so adjusting the Trailers Wheel-Section is needed.

Keep up the good work, as it looks like it'll become pretty sweet.
    (and you'll also have to get rid of the Freightliner-Logo)

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Nice!

4. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    The Freightliner logo is just paint,I've already removed the other one,so that one won't be a problem.I have to do some sanding on the bottom of my MP trailer so it will fit level.

The classics trailer needs some major reworking on the bottom before it will sit level though.

I might rethink about doing Roller,but I dunno if I can scratch build him or not.

5. Crimsonthunder

Crimsonthunder Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, nice man!!!