Prime toy line

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Grimlockprime16, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Grimlockprime16

Grimlockprime16 Me Grimlock King!

Ok so I have been thinking about this for a bit and I would like to know what everybody else thinks. Hasbro said that they are not going to do a toy line for prime anytime soon but what I'm thinking is that there waiting untill after the new movie stuff is over. Than waht I think will happen is that Prime will become the main line. Does anybody else think this is how it is gonna go down?

2. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

I'm just relieved that this wasn't a "will there be a toy line" thread.

3. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I sort of understand what you are asking, but define "main line". Can you tell me which of the following are currently the "main line": HFTD, Generations, RTS?

My opinion is that they are all the "main line" of Transformers. I guess you could argue that Generations is the current one since it will probably be around the longest. Hasbro is generating and guaging interest in the Prime series and maximizing their marketing to sell ALL of them. The series will be around longer than the movie so thats why they are waiting unitl after the movie.

And what is the difference if it is the "main line" or not? It will depend on the success of the show really and be a more calculated marketing scheme than Animated was. My 2 cents.