Prime Time

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Joshimus_prime, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Joshimus_prime

Joshimus_prime Active Member

So, here it is... i was really bored and I am nowhere near a writer as anyone else, but like i said, i was really bored. I came up with this little sketch about Prime and Arcee...

Act one starts off with Prime, Megs, Starscream and Jazz standing around having a nice can of oil. (Whatever cybertrons version of human beer is.) Our heroes/villians are taking a day off from the war to share a few cans of Oil light.
    (Picture the original vocal actors doing each of the voices. Welker on Megs, Cullen for Optimus.)

Optimus Prime: "Yup."

Starscream: "Uhuh."

Megs: "...yes"

Starscream: "So, Optimus..."

Optimus Prime: "Yeah?"

Starscream: "How was your date with Arcee last night?"

Optimus Prime: "Wha... umm... what date?" (Signaling with his hand to cut off the new topic of conversation.)

Megs: "Wha..."

Starscream: "The one you had with Arcee la.... oh, I get it. You mean the mighty Megatron doesn't know that you're dating his girlfriend?!"

Megs: "What date?! You're dating my girlfriend?!!!" (Megs crushes the can of oil and he looks towards Optimus)

Optimus Prime: "Date? Umm, no. We were, umm..."

Megs: "You were what?!"

Starscream: "This is freaking awesome!"

Optimus Prime: "No, we were reading books and discussing the future of Cybertron... you know, Cybertron's future is really important to us."

Starscream: "Sure..."

Megs: "Really? What books?"

Starscream: " Did you exchange lubricants with her?!"

Optimus Prime: "Shutup starscream! No, like i said, we were reading books and talking about the future of Cybertron...oh, what do you know... umm, hold on guys... i've got a call.." (Optimus voices a ringtone to pretend his cell phone is ringing) "Yeah, this is Optimus... what? Uhuh... no, we're right around the corner... oh... ok... I'll be right there. Yeah, what? Oh... I can't... He's right here... Ok, bye."

Jazz: "What was that all about Optimus?"

Starscream: "He's trying to avoid you Megatron!"

Megs: "Shutup Starscream! Optimus, if you so much as touched Arcee... I will rip out your optics!!!!!!!!"

Optimus Prime: "Well, that was Ironhide... Bumblebee got into another bar fight with Ratchet..."

Jazz: "Not again."

"Optimus Prime: "Yeah, it sounds pretty ugly.... He cut off Bumblebees legs again."

Megs: "SO! What about last night huh? You and Arcee, my girlfriend?!"

Optimus Prime: "Umm... we were reading books... I really have to go guys. From what Arcee...I mean, Ironhide said, it's getting really ugly. Bumblebee lubricated on Ironhide from the table..."

Jazz: "He was dancing on the table again, wasn't he?"

Optimus Prime: "Yup. Gotta go. Jazz, let's roll out!"

(Optimus and Jazz transform and take off in a hurry)

Starscream: "You're not going to do anything? The mighty Megatron is going to stand there while his Nemesis Optimus Prime dates his girlfriend?!"

Megs: "Shut up you stupid fool!!" (Megs backhands Starscream, knocking him into a Cybertronian building. )

Megs: "We shall see Prime, this shall not go without punishment!!" (Megatron clinches his fists as he vows revenge on Optimus Prime.)

End Act 1.

2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

LOL... this is great! I would to see what happens next.

3. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    ho ho ho that is great, two thumbs up

i laughed :lolol  , i cried :cry  , but mostly did this

:lolol  :lolol  :lolol  :lolol 

4. Commander_V

Commander_V I have no title HAH

:lol 

omg keep it up!

5. red00wolf

red00wolf insatiable collector