Prime Time Act 2

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Joshimus_prime, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Joshimus_prime

Joshimus_prime Active Member

Ok, so i wanted to get a take on what some of you thought. Glad some of you like it.

Our second act starts out the next day outside a Cybertronian factory. Optimus, Jazz, Starscream and unknowingly Soundwave with his cohorts. Op, Jazz and Starscream are having a few cans of oil.

Optimus Prime: "Yep."

Jazz: "Ooh Yeah."

Starscream: "So, Optimus..."

Optimus Prime: "Yeah?"

Starscream: "What really happened that night you went out with Arcee? I mean, Megatron isn't here today so there's no use in lying."

Jazz: "Common Starscream?! Don't you have a spark?!"

Starscream: "What? Can't a bot be curious about a fellow comrade's love life?"

Optimus Prime: "Well... we're autobots. You're a decepticon."

Starscream: "Oh, right."

Jazz: "Idiot."

Optimus Prime: "No, it's alright Jazz. I guess I've felt kind of ashamed for dating Megatron's girlfriend."

Starscream: "It was just one night, right?"

Optimus Prime: "Umm... yeah... one night." (Optimus starts to drink his can of Oil Light quickly.)

(While Optimus, Jazz and Starscream are discussing the oily details of Optimus' date with Arcee, Soundwave hides behind a large boulder spying on the entire conversation.)

Soundwave: "Ravage... Laserbeak... Rumble... Deploy. Operation 'Home wrecker."

Starscream: "umm..."

(Jazz sighs)

Soundwave: "Lord Megatron, I have deployed Ravage, Laserbeak and Rumble."

(Over Soundwave's com device, the voice of Megatron is heard saying, "Good...")

Starscream: "Oh common!

(Starscream throws his hands up in the air in anger, dropping his can of Oil Light on Ravage.)

Starscream: "Soundwave, we all know you're standing behind us!"

(Optimus rolls his eyes and turns around)

Optimus Prime: "Yeah, i mean common, you are always so obvious!"

Soundwave: "I..."

Starscream: "You know, you suck for a decepticon spy. I'm sorry, it's the truth!"

(Optimus, Jazz and Starscream shake their heads in disbelief)

Jazz: "Maybe you should be a Go-Bot."

Soundwave: "What is that supposed to mean?"

Jazz: "I'm just sayin..."

Starscream: "I never thought i'd say this... but the autobot has a point Soundwave. Maybe you should consider some other line of work. I don't think you're cut out to be a spy."

Jazz: "Yeah man. I heard you a mile away. And plus, how many tape recorders have we brought outside with us while we have a few Oil Lights?"

Soundwave: "Lord Megatron... I have been detected."

Optimus Prime: "Don't take it personal Soundwave. You'll find some work along the line that will suit you."

(Optimus, Jazz and Starscream all turn around and continue drinking their cans of oil.)

Starscream: "Pull!"

(Optimus Grabs Laserbeak and tosses him up in the air while Starscream takes a shot from his cannons.)

Optimus Prime: "So, like i said. We were reading books and discussing the future of Cybertron."

Act 2 ends as Optimus, Jazz and Starscream finish their cans of oil and head back to their respective bases as Soundwave stands in the background shaking his head at his failure.

2. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    omg this is great make more

3. FireStar 2007

FireStar 2007 Active Member

rotflol

oh my god i was in hysterics made me laugh i think thats was so funny well done please keep it up.