prime survive? (Episode 23 Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by gregles, Aug 22, 2011.

1. gregles

gregles quintesson

optimus prime looks doomed at the end of episode 23 he really does, but us long time fans know that whether he escapes or is reserected he wont be dead for long. In the past some of these death escapes or reserections have been well thought ot ish(see escelation of idw) or just plain stupid in revenge of the fallen. the writers in prime have proven to be ace so far so I bet they have some great story twist planned for us. the odd timming of this end of episode cliffhanger given that there are 3 episodes left of the season leads me to believe he is gonna escape. So have any you got any predictions on how he is gonna escape or be resurected. no prizes for guessing correct accept that smug I told you so feeling you will gain

here is mine when Raf sees rachet paniking about the life of prime he starts to panick himself and in doing so his adrenalin has a strange chemical reaction with the dark energon and energon in his system and he starts to uncontrolably mutate letting off powerful electricity and his appearance mutates to a trans-organic state. Raf also gains a sense of where all energon is for miles around and he sees what is happening with prime miles away and he screams out primes name and in that instance prime is telerported back to there base just before megatrons blow hits. Raf continues to struggle to contain his new powers ratchet tries to help him contain it. megatron is left confused, catatonic and silent except for repeating the words my destiny, so airachnid and knockout assume he has lost his mind and airachnid uses this chance to leave the cons to go back to being alone and breackdown trys to folow her but she threatens to torture him worse than m.e.c.h. did. as airachnid leaves starscream arives at the nemesis.

P.S. if I am totaly wrong at prime dies I vote arcee for the next prime its about time we had a female prime

2. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

I think the most likely scenario is that Prime is going to survive Megatron's attack somehow and get infected with Dark Energon from that volcano. The Autobots are going to rush him back to base and scramble to save his life. They may have to do what the did for Raf and use practically all of their limited Energon stockpile to counter the Dark Energon in his system. Perhaps Unicron stops Megatron from killing him. Perhaps Unicron is interested in Prime for some reason. Perhaps after being infected with the Dark Energon, Unicron is now inside Prime's mind giving him visions and doing who knows what to him.

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If Starscream sees visions too (he still has a Dark Energon shard, no?) he may swoop in and try to still Megatron's kill, inadvertently saving Prime's life.

4. IceMagnus

IceMagnus STARCO FTW!!!!!

News Credits:
    Optimus Prime: I RISE, YOU FALL!
    Megatron: Noooooo!

5. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    It that happens I think we have a serious case for Starscream being the dark one.

6. amethysted

amethysted Well-Known Member

Starscream? Ha! Theres a wild card for us...

7. IceMagnus

News Credits:
    Aww come on don't hate StarScream.

8. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

The episode ends with the team ready to backup Optimus. I'm pretty sure they'll save Prime through a Ground Bridge, while all the Autobots will stall Megatron.

I ... don't think that Starscream will appear now. I have a feeling he will appear in the aftermath of this unholy armageddon.

9. IceMagnus

News Credits:
    Well in the SDCC promo Prime did say that "they will team up with an unlikely ally" so I think Screamer is going to ally himself with the A-Bots. =] (yeah in my dreams 'Autobot StarScream' yeah right!) But I have high hopes for StarScream. =]

10. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Problem is, looked how that turned out before. Scream only serves Scream.

11. ngnikolaos

An unlikely ally could be MECH, or some Decepticons who may fear that Unicron will go on a feeding f*&kfest that will destroy everything, Autobots and Decepticons alike.

I agree with Spunky. Starscream joining the Autobots turned out to be a disaster.

Then again ... Starscream could present himself not as a teammate, but as a temporary ally, united on the common foe. But what edge could Scream give right now that could aid the Bots? Decepticon intelligence? They don't seem to have any intel on Unicron aside from some vague legend verses ..

Whatever the reason or the way, if he joins them (temporarily), Scream will screw them in the end. Fact.

12. IceMagnus

News Credits:
    Yeah, but I will never give up hope for him. He has so much potential, and if he defects to the A-Bots than I think I will just have to say that I'm proud of him for doing what I think was a brave thing. =]

13. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I remember that. That with Optimus saying that "Autobots and Decepticons will never mend their ways" makes me think that atleast one of the Decepticons will join them to fight the Dark Energon insanity.

14. IceMagnus

News Credits:
    Exactly! My point. =] Thank You!

15. ngnikolaos

And re-affirm Prime's convinction that peace can be achieved?

16. IceMagnus

News Credits:
    Well we'll just have to wait and see now don't we huh?

17. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Probably not flat out confirm "hey we can totally get along", but show him that he was right, even Decepticons have potential for good, that there is still hope even if it is so so small.

We also heard that Dreadwing will be a Season 2 character who is not sure if he belongs with Autobots and Decepticons. I think that means the show will touch on the subject of being on a side isn't as black and white as some think it is.

18. IceMagnus

News Credits:
    You are the King Of Knowlage. *bows* LoLz =]

19. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Firstly, if Optimus ends up dying, there'll be no resurrecting for him, the guys in charge made that very clear. But we could end up seeing a Rodimus/Matrix dealie with Optimus and the other Matrix-Bearing Primes of old being guiding voices of wisdom to whomever is knighted 'Prime' next.

Secondly, we have two female Primes.
    1) Override Prime (Animated)
    2) Solus Prime (of the Original Thirteen, the first female)

20. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I highly doubt Optimus is going to die. Hasbro learned their lesson some 25 years ago, and they've been using Optimus' image for how many years now? The dudes not dying.