Minor/Repaint: Prime RID Ratchet

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Zigholtul, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Zigholtul

Zigholtul I am the Waffle Maker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good afternoon fellow TF fans. Here is my attempt at Prime RID Ratchet.

Vehicle Mode:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not the best paint job in the work and I didn't have the right color paint that I was looking for so I figured I go for an orange style ambulance. However it does show that my skills are improving and that's never a bad sign. Progress is essential for a customizer and we all have to start somewhere.

Robot Mode:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Robot mode I feel that I did a better job on and it truly shows. The blades were painted over with Silver Acrylics and detailed with light blue enamel. Prime RID Ratchet is not the most fun toy out there when compared to his Wave 1 and 2 mates, however it does work for the character I feel.

Attached Files:

2. LogicalLuke

LogicalLuke Banned

Nice work.

3. daelf1980

daelf1980 Well-Known Member

i like a lot! youre exactly right about improvement through experience. keep on striving and your efforts will be rewarded. im taking the easy way out on my ratchet. i ordered reprolabels kit, just waiting on arrival. i am painting my other tf prime figures though. i posted pics of megatron if you want to take a look.

4. Zigholtul

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm in the process of repainting all of the Prime figures alongside some newer ones. So far Optimus, Cliffjumper, and Arcee are thoroughly finished. Things have been rather slow but progress is still being made. When I'm finished prepare for an avalanche of custom works from me. :D 

5. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

Tape off lines that you want to come out straight. Looks good for the most part but it does need to be cleaned up. Continue to improve and take your time. Rushing to finish something will only lead to mistakes.

6. Zigholtul

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hear you on that one mate, I've become a bit of a perfectionist in a sense.