Prime/Rescue Bots Crossover Ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Pauly T, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Pauly T

Pauly T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You know it's coming... :) 

Given that RB and TFP are in the same continuity, the eventual crossover is inevitable.

So what do you think they'll do when it does happen?

My idea is that one of the RBs gets seriously injured and that everybody's favorite surly medic will have to bridge in to Griffin Rock to operate.

What are some thing you want to see?

I definitely want to see Heatwave vs. Starscream! :) 

2. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    I'd want the RBs in the Prime world instead of th other way around, as it would be cool if in Prime there were some unexpected things going on and they call the RBs for backup.

Plus those designs in the Prime world would be cool-WANT toys

3. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

I'd personally like to see a crossover in the Rescue Bots cartoon itself. Prime has a budget problem when it comes to character models, however RB is in Flash which is much cheaper to do. Seeing how as we've already seen Optimus and a character model for Bumblebee, it would be interesting to see Arcee, Ratchet and Bulkhead in Rescue Bots-style animation.

4. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Honestly, I'd be good with anything. If they pull a Jimmy Neutron/Fairly Odd Parents and have an epic two-parter with basically all of the characters from both 'universes' interacting with each other (Heatwave meets Megatron, Soundwave meets Blades, Fowler meets Chief Burns, etc.), or something as simple as what you suggested (Ratchet visiting Griffin Rock to help an injured Rescue Bot), I'd enjoy it regardless.

I'd just be so jazzed to see the two different animation styles being made into one for the sake of the crossover. A complex, 3D CG Heatwave or a simple 2D, cel shaded Ratchet. The Rescue Bots in the TFP world would be more awesome to see, but I can understand that for budgetary reasons, seeing the TFP team in Griffin Rock would be easier to manage.

5. Laserbot

Laserbot Rachel Cook

News Credits:
    This makes way more sence from a production standpoint i would have to agree as well this is going to be the likliest of outcomes.

6. StacyGrsley

StacyGrsley Banned

The whole Rb and prime in same universe is about as confusing as the plot holes in the unicron trilogy.

7. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Maybe show something [somethingt using BOMBS] attacking The Rescue Bots' city, and so they call TFP bots to aide them, so they have to race against the clock to discover who is behind the bombings and stop said person [TFP 'bots task], AND save the humans from the bombings [Rescue Bots' task].

Introducing: Onslaught. The mastermind behind everything.

8. PcPrime23

PcPrime23 Filipinooooooooooooo

News Credits:
    It'd be cool to have Heatwave battle Starscream. Steve Blum versus himself.

9. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey Well-Known Member

A conversation between Heatwave and Starscream!? The actually good human cast meets Miko!? Ratchet meets Doc Greene!?

Sounds amazing.

10. Pauly T

Pauly T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How so?

The TFP Bots are a commando squad that live in secret in NV and continue the war w/ the Decepticons.

The Rescue Bots are a group of Cybertronian civil servants who had been in stasis since before the fall of Cybertron that get brought to earth after their ship intercepts Optimus Prime's call to surviving Autobots. Once Prime discovers they may be the last surviving Rescue Bots, he devises a plan to hide them on the government testing island of Griffin Rock, ME where their cover as highly-advanced machines seems more plausible.

Now that Jackie's touring the globe, I'd love to see him hop a ferry to the RBs' island... and for everybody to be really unimpressed with how "kewl" he is. :) 

And RB in the Prime toyline are a MUST.

Is Hasbro doesn't get that done, it'll be the biggest fanrage failure since... the last one! :D 

11. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus Page D'Ecriture Spy Cousin Jeice

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Can he break the 4th Wall?

12. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd just like it to start out with something gentle and straightforward - like, Bumblebee is sent to Griffin Rock for an episode. He appears in his RB toy form, but speaks in his beeps and squawks like the Prime cartoon, and that week's episode of Prime, he's not around, and Optimus remarks that he's busy on a special mission. Keeps it nice and simple!

13. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    I want those flying lobsters to take out MECH. I hate MECH.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  14. PcPrime23

PcPrime23 Filipinooooooooooooo

News Credits:
    Dude that'd actually be so awesome.

15. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Reminds me of the manga, Elemental Gelade, if any of you read. It has two series running side by side that take place in the same world, only connected by the fact that one person in 1 group has a sister that she mentions who happens to be traveling with others, I was always waiting for them to meet eachother..dunno if they ever did.

Anyways, I like that idea that if a member of TFP goes to RB, then on TFP they'll mention that said bot is on a mission or something

16. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Once Megatron realizes Mech is a threat, it would make sense that he attacks where ever that island is because it experiments with advanced Earth tech. Megatron would probably want to make sure that, not just Silas, but no human can ever pose a threat to him again.

As a war campaign really isn't something they'd do in RB, it would have to be in Prime.

17. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    Would love to see Starscream and Heatwave banter with each other...not just because of the Steve Blum thing, but cause they'd have a great clash of personalities I think.

I do hope something happens in the Prime universe, like there's going to be major collateral damage or something, and they need the RB's help to keep it to a minimal. Or maybe the 'Cons found out about the RBs and want to capture them for interrogation or something, or the 'Cons find out Doc Greene has something they want. Battle in Griffin Rock perhaps, would definitely lead to the world finding out about them tho.

18. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Doc Greene accidentally gets himself stuck working with MECH, but luckily whatever he makes blows up at the end of the episode.

19. Raptarrin

Raptarrin Proud Decepticon

Muahahahahaha! Could so see that happening.

20. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Five words. Starscream: King of the Flobsters!