prime lost a eye...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by esham976, Apr 21, 2009.

1. esham976

esham976 Well-Known Member

i have the leaked footage download to my hard drive and i found a few working links on sites i believe to be in other countries...anyway around the 2:14 point of the clip prime spits out what i guess is his robot teeth and his blue eyes are very noticeable and to me it looks like that kick to the face might have knocked out his left eye. if you guys have a working link or whatever to the clip check it out. tell me if I'm wrong.

2. Megatron_

Megatron_ Well-Known Member

since ive not seen any of the new footage could you email me the clips so i can see for myself

3. Hype1

Hype1 D Witwicky biographer

Are you sure? Maybe it's just "closed" or something. If this battle is early on in the movie, it would be odd for Prime to go the length of the film with just one eye, lol ('course I guess docbot Ratchet could easily fix/replace an optic piece...even though he STILL can't get Bee's voice working)

4. Megatron_

Well look at this pic see for your self ( no pun intended btw lol )

Attached Files:

5. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

I think his eye is just closed to give him some character and emotion. It gives him believability as a three dimensional character, since he's just been kicked in the face and thrown for a loop. Like the Tyrannosaur in Jurassic Park was given little random quirks like scratching an itch to make her more believable and feel real. I think this is the same thing.

6. Megatron_

Well unfortunetley for me i havent seen this epic new footage everyone is talking about but looks like ma fav Megatron is going to be fucking everyone up and giving Prime a swift boot to the chopps :rock 

Attached Files:

7. zbrillante

zbrillante i love pigs

it kinda looks like hes got a robotic black eye

8. esham976

my other question is why is prime down on one knee for megatron to just kick him. in the clip we sam way off behind him screaming his name so we know he's not knealing over sam...wtf prime.

i can't wait 2 see this movie.

9. ashion

ashion Well-Known Member

Something else may have prompted him being on his knees. He is surrounded by not only Megatron but also Starscream and Blackout.

Will have to wait and see. Not long now.

With him being kicked in the head... ouch that had really REALLY gotta hurt and shaken him up in the head a bit.

10. esham976

since this seems to happened early in the film(because sams hand isn't bandage) i'm willing to bet prime kills blackout starscream runs away and then he and megs fight one on one.....just a theory i have no proof to back it up. just a hunch.

11. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    yeah, he could have been triple teamed by blackout, screamer and megs and after the beating be at a point where he's on his knees

12. zbrillante

zbrillante i love pigs

i think they beat prime up and then megatron throws him toward blackout for chopping then arcee pushes prime out of the way and megs is angered by arcee then he kills her. prime stands up and draws his blades and runs toward megs and they have a cool fight then unicron stands up and eats galactus then kills bumblebee who eats unicrons spark first then bee becomes primus who is killed by blurr who wants to kill shockwave then strika appears and kills. ok maybe im going to far off question

13. Infil

Infil Well-Known Member

He has one eye closed. It's still there. Megs didn't manage to help Bonecrusher get some payback. Eye for an eye

14. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

In fact, we have refutation of this in the pic and clips we've seen.

The very pic posted here (of the Roundhouse of Doom) shows someone else's arm (likely Screamer's) on the left. In the clip that leads to the closeup of Prime's face, Blackout and Starscream are standing in the background. So Prime gets hurt and is already fighting Megatron before anything happens to Blackout. We don't know if Blackout survives the scene (again, if that really is Blackout but it seems likely he survived...somehow, as the design is so very similar).

- Coeloptera

15. KMITB

KMITB The dub voice of Prime

News Credits:
    So...we all just want to blow up images....think what might happen...explain the events in the movie without knowing what is going on?!?!?! What ever happened to just waiting for the movie and watching it to see for yourself? Some people amaze me on here!

16. ashion

ashion Well-Known Member

Its a matter of getting so excited people just can't wait and make up their own ideas on what might be happening. Its part of being a fan.

I like to speculate a bit myself, but over all prefer to wait and see.

17. Huinkimusprime

Huinkimusprime Well-Known Member

Yes and the very last clip is Prime getting his revenge with an vicious right cross to Meg's face! Also if you look at that picture you can see both of Prime's eyes are open and seem to be working just fine.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-images/other/Transformers-Movie-Images/ShoWest-2009-Screen-Caps/Screens2_0087_Layer+88.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1

18. esham976

ok thanks 4 the photo proof. glad my hero has both eyes and now whipping megatrons ass.

19. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

I believe just the opposite. I believe the punch seen at the end of the footage happens before Megatron kicks Prime. Hear me out.

Prime comes down on Megatron with the right cross. And is then standing back up straight, and as Megatron comes back up he throws his kick that sends Prime flying.

that is why we have a picture where Prime looks like he is on his knees, and we also have the three pictures of Megatron kicking.

20. Huinkimusprime

Huinkimusprime Well-Known Member

See I disagree because if you look at the picture I linked and take a hard look at Prime's head (his left side) than you can see where Meg's foot busted him up pretty good and he does not have his face shield on because Meg's kick shattered it!