prime looking like nova prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by lastsonofkrypton, Jun 28, 2011.

1. lastsonofkrypton

lastsonofkrypton Well-Known Member

One of the trailers that was posted showed prime transforming in front of the security director lady and he slams down his fists as he stands up. On the back of his shoulders as he stands all the way up you can see what look like wings. was just looking at the front page and saw the Heart of Darnkess comic and nova prime and i can see the resemblance probably a little easter egg thrown in for us diehard fans. sorry no screen caps.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I think that's likely coincidence, though in the trailer and the toys it's shown he DOES have wings later in the film.

3. lastsonofkrypton

not the jetfire pieces/trailer parts that form his large wings, but the blue bird like or well nova prime like wings that flare and seem to then fall in behind him.

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    He has a new "flight pod" that does not appear to be fashioned from a dead comrade in DOTM. Maybe you're seeing the plates on his shoulders? I'm not seeing the Nova Prime influence.

5. lastsonofkrypton

ill try to find the trailer and time stamp from what im talking about. off to find the trailer thread