Prime Knockout Found at Retail In The U.S.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Bumblebee3, Apr 21, 2012.

1. GTR-prime0088

GTR-prime0088 Banned

News Credits:
    Receipt?

2. Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Man, it'd be nice if they could be found at my local Walmart, in oh, say 7 hours from now.

3. axisvega

axisvega Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Fwiw, I am going to try and do the right thing here. I totally intend to get 2-3 vehicons, but I will give everyone in my area my word that I will only buy 1 per store. I hope T least some folks will follow suit. Happy hunting, everyone!

4. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    The hunting begins ... although I probably won't look too hard until after BotCon.

5. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Now give us the wave 3 case on HTS!

6. Opprime-G1

Opprime-G1 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Great. wave 3. Knock Out is at least 2 per case. Now, the vehicon hunt begins. It's gona suck.

7. GTR-prime0088

GTR-prime0088 Banned

News Credits:
    Pic of receipt?

8. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    You already said that.

Plus it doesn't matter, why would anyone lie about it?

9. Runamuck

Runamuck Sushi

News Credits:
    I'm glad someone finally said it. These numbers cover a whole class of figure. The only time the numbers might vary is for store exclusives and combo packs. DCPI doesn't pinpoint one figure.

10. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    and stickers... =/

11. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Considering the picture was taken in his house, I don't think a receipt is needed. Besides, if he really went that far to somehow fake the pic, I'm sure he could fake a receipt. Also, since it was at Target, it wouldn't show Knockout on it anyways, buying a BB would get the same receipt.

12. anikenvader

anikenvader Hero for hire

News Credits:
    Once again~ do NOT grab every single Vehicon you see! WAIT for them to be released. Remember, the more you buy, the more demand, the more demand, the higher the price and then every one of us has to pay an up price for a figure that should be on the peg at Target. So, take it slow.
    And if you are that guy who HAS to buy every single one you see, it must be good to live with no bills, appliances, or anything else to pay for. Nope. gonna buy the same $13 toy over and over and over and over and over again just so they look cool for the next 3 months and then throw them in a tote box to never be seen again.
    `Logic`
    That being said, I am excite I know a guy at ToysRus who can get me my 2 Vehicons with ease. And no I cannot supply people with them. :p 
    Happy hunting~

13. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    The most important question hasn't been asked and answered should be ... why is the new figure being spotted at near the checkout ?

Did the crew really put a price tag of the RiD revealer at that area ? Or perhaps someone probably took the vehicon plus the knockout and others there and finally realized he/she didn't have enough cash for everything so the Knockout was just left over there ?

Could that particular Target store get a memo to put more stuff there as promotion purpose ? hoping some parents were able to spot that (since most BB are shelfwarming and the store managers know nothing why these don't sell for weeks or months already) so yes I meant it they were looking for someone to make an impulse purchase...at the last minute at the checkout..

14. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I work at Target (Sales Floor) & I can tell you why this happens, at least from someone who has experienced it from the employee's perspective. At times, the one answering the phone is the operator (located in the clothing section) & they ask for details for one of two reasons.......one being it may be something they can help you with or answer for you, without the need to transfer you all over the creation within the store.......two being they may not know the info once you tell them, so they transfer your call & let us know on the walkie to pick up said call & help you out. Depending on who answers, you'll either get the help you're after, or you get someone that doesn't know much about the product & tries their best to find it or help. Trust me when I say it doesn't take much time to give the info (even twice) to find what you're really after. If Guest Service winds up with the call, or with a guest who is up there asking for a certain item like this, they always ask details, then call us on our walkies to relay the info on another channel, so we can track down the items via DPCI or other via our PDA search, if you don't have that number.

I'd be willing to bet it was picked up in toys, then dropped near checkout due to either not wanting it or not having the cash for it......or a kid begged for it & the parent denied (we see that a lot).

15. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well we constantly get ignored by hasbro, excuse the annoyance as we've seen nothing past wave one which is a joke for what is considered their new full on line.

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    That's nice and all but when's Canada getting Wave 2?

17. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

Wow dude...judgmental much? Just because someone can buy what they want doesn't mean that they have no responsibilities. If you're so "concerned" about everyone getting a Vehicon, then why don't you just buy one, and then wait for it to show up again at another time? And then you gloat about how you can easily get two, yet say you're worried about a toy being on the shelf for other people? Got outta here with that noise.

I can't wait to see the fire when those haul thread pictures start showing up with 4/5 Vehicons.

18. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

As someone who is only going to buy one Vehicon, I have to completely disagree. Why, exactly, should I not buy the figures that I want in the quantities I want when I see them?

What happens if the Vehicons hit saturation and are plentiful on the shelves but these "rules and stipulations" are still in effect? People would then be bitching because they could only buy one when there were plenty to be had.

As much as I enjoy my interactions on this board, ultimately this is my hobby. I shouldn't and I won't base my buying on the possibility that a fellow collector in my area might show up after me.

I am, however, more than happy to purchase something for someone that has asked me to do so. I've done it several times for members on this board, in fact.

:rolleyes: 

Or you have a decent job that allows you to pay your bills and purchase the figures that you want. You have to keep in mind that there are a ton of members here who are adults with established careers. It's not all teenagers or college kids living off Mommy and Daddy's dime. Hell, there are plenty of them that still pay bills and buy their figures as well.

Same here! I'm really interested to see Bulkhead in hand!

19. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah it's really luck of the draw with these Vehicons. I only want 3, and if I see them, I'll buy them all.

It's not like I'll have 28 of them like Generations Scourge... (though all but like 6 of those were bought online)

20. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    I'm on the bandwagon of buying all the Vehicons i see. I did it for The Junkions, the sweeps the cyberverse Vehicons and now the Deluxe versions.

I'm not a horder or ebay slime but to hell with any collector who wants to army build some vehicons right? screw that noise. i'm building my army. And nothing anybody says is going to convince me otherwise.

Stop telling us what we can or shouldn't buy.

[​IMG]