Prime is going in the wrong direction

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Stilez, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    The arm will start trying to choke him, so he'll have to cut it off and replace it with a chainsaw.
    If I ever meet Frank Welker, I'm going to ask him to say "Hail to the king, baby."

I just don't get how adding an appendage from a Prime imbues you with Prime powers. I'm sure the episode will attempt to answer lots of questions, but I doubt many will be satisfying.

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Are you kidding the show has gotten much much better.

3. Breakdown96

Breakdown96 ‘Cause I'm Mr. Brightside

Definitely feels like that over the last few episodes, hopefully that carries on.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Until we get at least one other episode that's not a relic hunt, Imma gonna have to disagree mightily with that there.

5. GuardianAngel87

GuardianAngel87 Well-Known Member

Except that, there hasn't been a relic hunt episode outside of the recently aired episode and Smokescreen's intro episode since the show got back on airing new episodes just a month ago.

6. BumbleDeez

BumbleDeez Well-Known Member

Honestly, ever since "Hurt," I've been digging it. It would still be nice to see a little more Ratchett instead of him always being ignored, but I feel like they've had a slow tension rising, and I like it. I just hope they deliver in the season finale. I want to see Shockwave on Earth, or if they really want to swing their balls, seemingly/possibly kill Megatron and introduce Liege Maximo.

7. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Megatron's not going to die.

I would be amazed if ever saw any of the 13 Primes at all. Should an original Prime ever appear, I don't know how Optimus would ever be able to survive. Sure, he has the Matrix of Leadership and has been anointed Prime by Primus, but Optimus doesn't seem to wield the power these demigods did/do?

8. BumbleDeez

BumbleDeez Well-Known Member

Oh I'm not in denial about that. I'd just like to see something a little different, and I'm not talking about Robots that turn into cats or bunnies or whatever it is that some people seem to be into.

I still think there's room to have a 4-man wrecker crew formed as well, however if they do that, I think there would have to be a major reason. It probably won't happen either, but it would be interesting to me to see Ultra Magnus and Springer team up with Wheelejack and Bulkhead to take on some insane missions here and there. They could even consider replacing Bulk with Ironhide on Team Prime.

9. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Megatron might "die" and Galvatron might rise from the ashes. :p 

10. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Seeing how they aren't going to kill folks off or at least not in huge numbers, I would like to see more notable Decepticons join the team, with the gradual phasing out of Vehicons in the background.

A few more Autobots would be great too, though I'm not disappointed with the current cast--I just want to see more of my childhood favorites:p 

11. Bloody Mary

Bloody Mary Banned

could the weapon megatron is using belongs to Vector Prime....or maybe a weapon forge from Unicron's blood...I see all glowing purple at promo...

12. anotheran

anotheran Old skooler

the show is pretty neat. i want to see what will happen next. but i don't see a complex story here like in animated. there's no larger arc. it's always about finding the next relic or more energy.

in TFA you had megatron try so many different ways to get a body. yes, the arc wasn't that complex but it was the first time optimus prime wasn't the leader of the autobots

13. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    *sigh* Were you paying close attention to the promo?

14. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    So, except for those relic hunt episodes there's been no relic hunt episodes? Out of the five episodes since the break two were relic hunts and one was about Silas that was resolved immediately.

I don't think you're getting the fine details of people complaints about the show's formula.

15. Bloody Mary

Bloody Mary Banned

What do you mean?

16. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Assuming he was talking to you, I believe he's referencing the fact that in the PROMO we see MEgatron and Dreadwing on Cybertron, opening a tomb/casket of some sort. And from previous commercials, we have also seen knock out operating on Megatron--so 'logic', i guess, dictates they take the arm of a prime and put in on megatron's body so he can use the Forge of Solus Prime to create his own version of the star saber.

17. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    As of this last episode, I'm just glad Prime is finally going in A direction. Aside from some side-plots, Season 2 has been completely aimless other than relic hunts.

18. Bloody Mary

Bloody Mary Banned

WOwo, didn't notice that. :eek: :eek: 
    Thanks for the info.;) 

19. coybrafett

coybrafett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does anyone else se the resemblence the star saber has to the matrix of leadership. I predict that after optimus prime destroys megatron's forged saber, the star saber will transform and be kept in prime's chest.

20. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    This.